Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Motor...

Hi there all,

Just thought I would share some photographs of my current car. No doubt it won't be to everyone's tastes, but when building it I tried to keep everything sharp and crisp, without going OTT for my preferences.

DSC04733.jpg

DSC04732.jpg

DSC04731.jpg

DSC04730.jpg

DSC04729.jpg

DSC04728.jpg

DSC04727.jpg

DSC04726.jpg

DSC04725.jpg

DSC04724.jpg

Cheers,

Jamie

p.s: If this is in the wrong place, please could it be put in the correct location?

I took those photographs in the hills of Rivington and Belmont - Lancashire.

I've got a rough spec of IS I want, just a case of finding one: an SE/Sport, Blue/Black, around 70-75k, dark / oakham interior. Had some bad news from the insurers as well - nearly ended up falling into a scam after a very competitive quote, putting plans back a month or so. Nothing stopping me getting the car though I suppose. We'll see.

Thanks for the comment.

Jamie

Liking those arches. You done anything to the engine?

Guy has a green focus around here, he has a bodykit, exhaust, induction kit, wheels. Looks the part but no power at all as its only a 1.6 :blink:

Would be good to see this at the meet if you haven't got an IS by then.

Show off :D fidgits did you sell your lex yet?

sorry :blush: couldn't resist! :lol:

its not that clean at the moment! I found out not only is it a great drive in the dry, but she goes pretty well in torrential rain too! :D

and yeah, the IS200 went a week or so after i picked up the Pork...

Focus looks ok but needs to be dropped big time the rear sits way to high and the front could come down a tiny bit, other from that its ok.

......But its still a ford :lol:

Bad news? Scam? give us a clue it might stop it happening to others

It was a company named "Quoteline" that produced amazing quotes on the website, but after trying to retrieve this quote over the telephone to save it for later that day, they said that the quote was £4500, which was over £3000 higher than initially quoted. When I said to them that the Internet was a bit of a deception (to gain access to address details and to phone them up etc), the chap on the other end of the phone said "Basically, yeah". I'm just glad I didn't complete the insurance online as I would've been ripped off.

Liking those arches. You done anything to the engine?

Guy has a green focus around here, he has a bodykit, exhaust, induction kit, wheels. Looks the part but no power at all as its only a 1.6

Would be good to see this at the meet if you haven't got an IS by then.

This is a 1.6 I must admit, however, I did my bit: The engine had been modified with Piper 285 d.d. high lift rally stage cams and was due for Jenvey trumpet throttle bodies... just before the engine went pop and I had to have a new one fitted. I was gutted as I had reached a state were it was the second most powerful 1.6 and had many further plans, but not too worry. :crybaby: It's currently fitted with a Milltek SS Manifold and straight through system but not much else tbh lol.

welcome by the way, and good luck with the search..

Thanks a lot.

Focus looks ok but needs to be dropped big time the rear sits way to high and the front could come down a tiny bit, other from that its ok.

......But its still a ford

I too think it's a little high. The car has been dropped 55mm on 18" Konig Theories. In my job, I use my car you see and some of the places I attend have quite a few speed bumps which restrict me to lowering it any further - unless I get hydraulics but that's a no no thanks :shifty: Still a Ford ha, made me grin that.

Not to my liking, but I'm not you so that doesn't matter.

Just hope you like it, no one elses opinions matter

Indeed, it's everyone to their own at the end of the day - it would be a very boring world if we all liked the same......... or one massive party! :D

Cheers for all the comments,

Jamie

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links