Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fast Show - Santa Pod

johnboy

Nice one, pop over to the stand and say hi...never know you may be up against me, don't make me loose too badely i know there quick!

They go alright, would dust my lexus. but ive said this all along.... id rather take the lexus any day! :winky:

got a few s/c's left :winky:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one, pop over to the stand and say hi...never know you may be up against me, don't make me loose too badely i know there quick!

They go alright, would dust my lexus. but ive said this all along.... id rather take the lexus any day! :winky:

got a few s/c's left :winky:

sweet il be in touch :winky:

Been home a while. Thanks to john M for getting it all sorted. will post up some pics later. nice to meet some new faces (Maz & Paul Preece & ladies)

Didnt achieve my sub 14 :blink: first rum was all wheel spin :sick: second was experimental (track still damp and lots of wheelspin) last was good but dont have time as timing place was shut :crybaby:

A big thanks to John for sorting all this out, great job.

Great to meet you Maz and g/f Maz. :D

Didn't meet Paul but car was looking good :)

A few pics and video's...Jet car video to follow.

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

My former love, a corrado, 11 sec @ 120 something mph

th_Corrado.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture023.jpg

I think this exhaust was stolen from the Jet car.

Picture016.jpg

Carbon Supra

Picture015.jpg

New type of security :blink:

Picture014.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

No i didn't do a run this time, I'm pretty sure that Dave won.

There was some suprising fast cars including a Scirocco that wooped a Skyline :o

A few Go-Karts too that crossed the line doing 100mph.

:question: When i check the Corrado video it cuts short at about 12secs, does anybody else get the full video, same as Jet car??? :question:

Nice pics, looks very windy though :)

Who won out of Dave and that Paxo with no bonnet?

Did you do a run Aaron?

I did :winky:

double the power so I should have done...........at times too much power is a bummer..........

his was a nice car BTW..........nice bloke as well

Bloody hell Dave that front bumper is massive - assumed it was a Supe when I saw it in the first shot next to Adie's mates car on the end!

Your car is going to look mental if you put some side skirts on it to get the whole lot looking that low :o

Thanks John :D for organising this event, nice to put faces to names at long last.

thanks to those who attended.

Can't wait for next one, I had a great day.

got loads of vids (Green Supra, Jet Car amazing, Daves Aristo and photos, will post them up when get chance.

Here is the 1st one

Please give it time to load

C1YgerKhYxQ

Here is the second video

d98T5wlMjuQ

Adie I will put your video up when you come and say hello...lol :D

Will get it on later for you.

Here you go:-

Adie in supra

9oh9lyDoLdI

Guest inicol63

Hi Guys

I hope you all enjoyed your day at Santa Pod

Sorry John i was unable to make it, went down with that flu bug, (man flu)

However i would have been working anyway........

Looking forward to seeing some more photo's of the day and cant wait to the next meet............

Ian

:o

How much wheel spin - that's mad, looks mega though, still spinning all the way down the strip!

was first run..track a tad damp...after slippy start meant a poor time though fook it..........want bigger tyres anyway :lol:

Thanks John for organising the stand once again mate. :)

Sorry I didn't chat to anybody but after I had signed on for the strip I didn't see anybody else again, plus I had to leave early :duh:

I was driving my mates Supra all day. The lime green one, the yellow one is he's brothers. Loved driving the car, soooo smooth and some nice power too. It was attracting a little too much attention for my liking though and started to get a little paranoid with people staring at me and the car :lol:

I only did one run as the que was too big afterwards and I left early to get to the hospital.

I felt the back twitch slightly when I pulled off the line so eased off the throttle slightly then whacked my foot down. It seems strange when you've got no gears to change so just staring at the road ahead. Apparantly because I didnt whack my foot down straight away it didnt kick down so both turbos didnt kick in straight away. I felt the second turbo kick in around 1/3 of the way down the strip. Then it did pull :D

So it wasn't the best run I could've done :crybaby: But I did put in a 14.2 so it wasn't that bad. Should've been in the 13's had I run again ;)

I've got some pics so I'll get them up shortly..

@Paul Reece - make sure you put up the vid of me on the strip :winky:

The carbon Supra belongs to the guy who fitted his intercooler outside of the car (remember face party anyone :lol: ) As you can see he's had the sense to alter it but the BOV is still sticking out.

Picture015.jpg

Sorry guys I've only got a few Supra pics. Thought I'd taken more :blush:

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

Image003.jpg

Did anybody get any pics of the stunt driver or the Chop Shop Car??? What's your opinion on the Chop Shop Car? I personally didn't like it. Will be on Discovery Channel soon. Used to be Bangler Bangers or something??

I am really giutted to not have been able to comme :( It looks like there were some very nice cars.

Dave, the Aristo is very nice with the bumper and the new wheels, I love the way it looks with the BBK.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk