Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gutted

IS200SEJASON

just cleaned my boot for the first time this morning and.....................there's no spare wheel :tsktsk: got the car from carland schoolboy error I guess anybody know where i stand or do i just have to buy one..........

How long ago did you buy it? If not too long, then might not be a problem - if it's been a while then it might be a little harder :unsure:

Although instead of saying you were cleaning and discovered it wasn't there - take a more aggressive line and go in there complaining that you got a puncture, looked in the boot and there was no wheel! That way they're more likely to go defensive and get you one

Also, remember to make sure they give you an alloy spare

Got the car about four months ago. There standard five spokes. Russdx do you want to sell one of yours for 25p??? lol

4 months is a bit on the long side alright, but it depends on where you bought it from..... i'm sure a main dealer would see you right but alot of smaller places mightn't be so helpful.... you've got nothing to lose by asking them :winky:

• 4 weeks later...

I once bought a car and the first time I came to take the spare out found some muppet had spilled their used engine oil into the recess it sat in :sick: It took a bit of cleaning....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links