Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Should I Do With A Sprained Ankle?

aido

Ouch, fell over tonight and it feels like I've sprained my ankle again, it proper frickin whips and I've done this once before in Dublin....

Is there anything good I can do with it as I need to be at work on Monday!

Thanks in advance,

Aido (in some right pain!!!!!!)

Mega, got some deep heat upstairs, can't stand on it now, but I find it right funny :lol:

Got one of the exes getting some shopping for me so that's a winner!

Cheers dude :D

Do not walk on it elavate your leg place it up on some pilows, use an ice pack for the swelling, make sure it is in a cotton cloth or you'll get an ice burn ( not very nice :duh: ) don't use deep heat as ice reduces the swelling and deep heat is not as effect for the first two to three days. (this is the method we use during my chinese boxing class, where we often get a knock or two as it is full contact)

Cheers dude, don't have a freezer here so I'm a bit screwed, got it elevated though so we'll see what happens, in hindsight doesn't look like an ankle problem as that's not swollen up, it's the top of my foot that has!

Gonna call the NHS Direct see what they recommend next!

Worst thing was I wasn't drunk!

Just got back from hospital, turns out I've torn the ligaments in my foot, like the footballers do, except I don't get 40 grand a week for the privilege!

Had some right fun with the nurses though, think I brightened up their morning :lol:

Got one of the exes getting some shopping for me so that's a winner!

Try and get another couple of exes to come round and have some fun :winky: :winky:

Will certainly make you feel better, well take your mind off the pain anyway :D

Get well soon fella

:o

Don't give me those horror stories got to be at work this week otherwise my boss will kill me!

Plus there's the fact I'm after a bird at work at the minute and I don't have her number yet - been trying hard all day though :lol:

It's getting there, just been fast on and I've got more movement in it at the moment compared to a few hours ago, it's funny :)

Naaaaaaaaaaaah love juice....

:offtopic: but my mum told me that she put deep heat on her back/upper thigh to help with rhuematism once and my late father (was a while ago) felt amourous and got deep heat on the end of his willy..............he was in some discomfort to put it mildly :D

:o

OMG that's a scary thought, remind me to take it out of the bedroom just so there's no temptation if I upset the next ex girlfriend lol!

In fact that stuff is going in the bin!

Made my eyes water..............another story was when they were courting (1958...) me old dad got frisky while out on a walk..............unfortunately the spot he chose to consumate his passion was an ants nest.........................needless to say that went wrong again :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links