Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got Plugs Need Filter And Exhaust.

sorted vti

hey guys

ive just ordered the ik20 plugs and now want to order a k&n panel filter.

there on eBay for £41 but in my search on the site someone mentioned they got one cheaper than that. wheres the cheapest to buy from?

also im looking at getting a new stainless exhaust system with 4" jap style tailpipe in the next couple of weeks. what would u guys reccomend that would most bring out the sound of the six cylinder engine?

i had a golf vr6 and that sounded so good with a full stainless, could so easily hear the sound of the uneven piston noise( if u get what i mean, 6 cylinder noise). not looking for it to be too loud just rumble with that noise!!

I've got a HKS hyper back box for sale!

I think its a 4" tailpipe. Stainless steel. Nice sound as well. I have one on my IS and its sounds gorgeous. Not too loud but a beautiful roar when you boot it.

PM me if you want some more details.

hey guys

ive just ordered the ik20 plugs and now want to order a k&n panel filter.

there on ebay for £41 but in my search on the site someone mentioned they got one cheaper than that. wheres the cheapest to buy from?

also im looking at getting a new stainless exhaust system with 4" jap style tailpipe in the next couple of weeks. what would u guys reccomend that would most bring out the sound of the six cylinder engine?

i had a golf vr6 and that sounded so good with a full stainless, could so easily hear the sound of the uneven piston noise( if u get what i mean, 6 cylinder noise). not looking for it to be too loud just rumble with that noise!!

:offtopic: Do u have the link handy to where u ordered the plugs from? I cant remember which seller people have used

prolex do a real nice manifole hi flow kat, and their old kazama exhaust would be the best!

The Kazama was great, but they don't quite match the sound of the HKS Hiper or the Super Drager 2, the Kazama comes in 3rd place with honours :)

If anyone wants the best exhaust for the IS then you can't go wrong with the Hiper for sale above - one of my favorite purchases when I had my IS :)

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links