Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Wheels...

Standard wheels were quite badly corroded and were in desperate need of 3 tyres. So I reckoned they let the car down rather a lot and decided to upgrade for not too much extra money that it would have cost for a refurb&17" tyres.

Despite what all my friends told me I went against them and ordered 18" Rota Subzeros in Bronze. Fancied something different and wanted a more Jap/Drifty look rather than grey/polished lip etc everyone seems to have now.

Im chuffed to bits, think they look great on the car. But of course, your comments are welcome!

Also theres a new exhaust on too (prolex kazama) which really helps the rear end.

Just want a set of import sized plates, my carbon spoiler im waiting on from Taz off the site and my blue rays wheel nuts to arrive and ill be happy for another while!

Couple of rubbish pics, but you get the idea!

wheels2.jpg

wheels1.jpg

wheels3.jpg

wheels4.jpg

looks mint mate. like the wheels alot.

and keep them plates. looks better with long plates.

another set of dark wheels on an is200. i think were all going that way. lol

also i got those little trd stickers on my front wings under the indicators aswell. lol

oh and im needing an abs sensor aswell. hahaha. u copying me?! hahaha

haha.. let me guess, you bust it while fitting the coilovers too?

I haven't a clue which one I need really, but they are £91 each from Lexus so I should really find out as Im not forking out for 2!

Thanks, I think it works quite well. Hope the spoiler is ok.

Just seen the pics of yours there and it looks great, need to get the fogs done though! :P

well i broke mine when the lower ball joint went. i think i tugged too much on the cable. whoa, i didnt get a price from lexus. thats stupid money.

yeah cheers for the comment. just see. yeah i will be doing the rear lights and the fogs aswell. just takes so much time with all these modifications. lol

yeah uve got that just right with the look of urs. what coilovers u running?

haha. yeah i know that one. but i cant not do the fogs and rear lights now. id love to say never again but it would be criminal not to darken the rest of the lights.

anyways keep up the good work and keep the mods coming. oh and if u find a cheap place to get the sensors then give me a pm. and vise versa. i need a passenger side. has it disabled ur traction control aswell?

Yeah my abs & trc lights are on and flashing. Rather annoying. Im not sure which sensor it is ive broken and Lexus tell me they are sided so I cant just swap it if it doesn't cure it :(

Ill have to go for another closer inspection of them sometime and see.

Anyway time for bed I think.

looks mint mate. like the wheels alot.

and keep them plates. looks better with long plates.

another set of dark wheels on an is200. i think were all going that way. lol

also i got those little trd stickers on my front wings under the indicators aswell. lol

oh and im needing an abs sensor aswell. hahaha. u copying me?! hahaha

going to get mine done on monday. charcoal anthracite. will post pics next week :)

When you say that "you need to get the fogs done" what exactly are you talking about. My IS200 is excellent condition (recent Granite Sky respray and wheels refurb) but is also bog standard and I am looking to maybe make it look a little different without too much expense. Sorry for asking a novice question!

By the way - the pictures above in this forum is the nicest IS i have seen, nice job.

Cheers again, im really pleased with how its turned out so far.

Got a couple of better pics earlier where the sun is shining... you can kind of see the actual colour much better now!

Oh and yes Jamie, ill get a better one of the exhaust sometime, just for you lol.

goodlight2.jpg

goodlight1.jpg

Thanks Adie, really pleased with the exhaust too. It turns into a different exhaust after about 20 miles lol.

Anyone have a number for Taz_1? Cant get hold of him at the moment, not sure hes getting my pm's, its just im waiting on this spoiler from him.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links