Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boosted Is200...

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, oil pressure. tried loads of things so far, new pump on the way.

new pump was fitted as agreed.....................trying another new one.................

Coolio was the problem the part itself or intergrating with new block and internals ?

• 4 weeks later...

coming along nicely, spoke to steve on thursday and was told it should be off for mapping next week sometime. Steve and everyone at charlesworth motors has been top marks so far, really no there stuff and cant wait to go collect my car and sing some more praise about the smile across my face! lol

on another note ive been told that my IS is in the back of max power magazine, wondering if anyone buys the mag and has seen it as i havent had time to go take a look :D lol

It´s only a small pic Sam, just seen it. I wouldn´t normally read it but it came with a free dvd

plus I needed something to read on the plane :whistling:

Yeah yeah, bet your subscribed ;)

Bet your looking for mods for your Nova to rival Loggyboy,

Stav

• 1 month later...

been a while scince i updated, just want to let you all know im still alive ;) lol.

car ran into problems, i knew the work i had previously was really bad but didnt know the extent till the head came off and the ecu checked.

too put it short the car only had 2 injectors wired out of 6!, so after alot of blood sweat and tears by the sounds of it the car has been sorted, running exteremly rich ready for mapping asap.

looks good to collect it next week maybe? cant wait :D

too put it short the car only had 2 injectors wired out of 6!, so after alot of blood sweat and tears by the sounds of it the car has been sorted, running exteremly rich ready for mapping asap.

Seriously? so i assume they only wired two through the aftermarket ECU and the rest normal? Name and Shame my good man! thats ridiculus, i admit i know sweet FA about the finer points of tuning but even i've managed to wire all 6 into my Emanage.

Glad things are moving forwards Sam, I was going to post up today to ask as I was reminded by the pic of your car

in 'Max Power' magazine (in my loo :o)

Exactly where it belongs! lol

im hoping at 300bhp+ but i have no clue on what it will put down, once i have it down on paper il post it up ;).

Yeah basicly the stock ecu was doing 4 and the emanage the other two, which means two cylinders where firing rich and four lean, my old bottom end to say the least is toast. A company called JPS motorsport fitted it all, i knew it wasnt right but after alot of mucking about and in and out like a yo-yo it was never going to go back there. done a real balls up job of it.

cant wait to have it back for JAE, still got to put my interior in :) looks like il be splitting the cream interior in the car atm.

im hoping at 300bhp+ but i have no clue on what it will put down, once i have it down on paper il post it up ;).

Yeah basicly the stock ecu was doing 4 and the emanage the other two, which means two cylinders where firing rich and four lean, my old bottom end to say the least is toast. A company called JPS motorsport fitted it all, i knew it wasnt right but after alot of mucking about and in and out like a yo-yo it was never going to go back there. done a real balls up job of it.

cant wait to have it back for JAE, still got to put my interior in :) looks like il be splitting the cream interior in the car atm.

I may be interested in some of the interior parts mate :whistling::shifty:

and the head was fooked...............

• 2 weeks later...
spoke with steve yesterday, hasnt gone to noble yet. should be there tomorow but will wait on a confirmation phone call, needs to be if i stand a chance of JAE.

il update everyone tomorow when i hear the news.

coming where dan? :)

There's about 20-30 of us from buckingham alone that go up to the Hockey stadium on a sunday evening, usually get some nice cars up there. Would be nice to have a fellow LOC member up there ;) friend of mine usually brings his evo8 @380bhp lucky F***er is only 22

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links