Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Good Is The New Transformers Movie?

aido

I've just watched this and it's awesome, well impressed, Michael Bay has pulled off a corker here!

No way did I expect it was going to be this good!

yeah i thought it was good aswell, i think next time tho im going to watch it on the big tv downstairs instead of the pc

:)

it is tho a damn good movie, i might actually go to the pictures to watch this one and thats saying something

It needs to be seen in the cinema mate, I have to admit I thought it could be ok after seeing the trailers but they've really gone to town, even the humour is well funny in it, quite surprised they included some of it in a kids film but it had me in tears!

Such a shame I'm on annual leave the day it comes out in the cinemas over here, wonder what I'll do that day :D

"Bad Mojo!" :lol:

yeah the "garden scene" excpecially (dont want to give anything away, for people who aint seen it) how you can hide i dont know :)

(hope you get the scene im talking about)

i cant remember the last film i went to the pics to see, i think it was Austin Powers ,

Yeah know exactly which bit you mean, that whole 20 minutes I was laughing, "Sam's Happy Time", I can see that's a new phrase I'm going to have to use a lot :D

I can't believe how many innuendos they managed to fit into this for a kids film! Think they definitely realised that a lot of the target audience would be people who'd grown up with the original series and so that's why they included stuff for us too!

There was a great patch at the cinema with War Of The Worlds, Batman Begins and Wedding Crashers all coming out within a week of each other, since then it's kinda died off, Die Hard 4.0 and this definitely are films to see on the big screen though :)

Think you might like this one fella, it's seriously good, loads of stuff just for the adults too, that Megan Fox - one word - WOW :D

The kids'll love it, you'll love it - winner :D

I thought it was on general release on the 27th? With advance showing's on the 21st (Saturday) :question:

Planning to watch it this weekend, Odeon..(better book in advance) Hope it lives up to it's rep.. :D

I followed the original cartoon series, use to get up about 7:30am on Saturdays to watch it on TV, plus I still remember watching the First Transformers the Movie on the big screen after queuing up for about 2 hrs.

Been resisting to get the downloaded version since I its worth watching on the bigger screen.. :winky:

dibslpg

Yeah Rambo 4 looks awesome, it's got Julie Benz in it too, the bird who played Darla in Buffy, she's well fit, what more could you want, extreme violence and a fittie - sounds like the perfect film!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links