Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi,

I am wondering what economy people are able to achieve on their manual IS250s.

I have approx 1400 miles on da clock and the economy is at 26mpg considering that 1000 of those miles have been on the mortorway.

Hi,

I have approx 1400 miles on da clock and the economy is at 26mpg considering that 1000 of those miles have been on the mortorway.

I would say about the same. I have 3k on the clock; mixture of motorway and town. I get up to 28 on a good day........

Hi,

I would say about the same. I have 3k on the clock; mixture of motorway and town. I get up to 28 on a good day........

The stats are probably correct then as I get an average 32-34 mpg on the auto, and that's with the ECT switched on all the time. I have been driving it off the motorway in manual mode, but not enough to get an averge figure, but really impressed with the acceleration at the higher rpm through the gears..even the auto in kick down mode with ECT on doesn't match it. :D

My journey from home to work along twisty country roads regularly gives me 28.4mpg.

Earlier in the year I travelled from Glasgow to south of Bristol, motorway all the way, and had cruise control set to 70mph the whole way. I got a very nice 39.9mpg there, and 40.1mpg back.

I have just driven from the Wirral to Blackpool and back. A total distance of approx 140 miles. At 70mph with ECT and cruise on the avg fuel consumption went up to 38.4. I have also achieved this when commuting to Manchester. Normal reading is around 31 to 33mpg.

on the manual u have the etcs/snow button..whats the etc on the auto??

The Snow button is to help in snowy/ice conditions to help keep revs low and the etc button is a sort of boost button .I only ever use it when in a situation when need to pull away a bit sharper.

About 27mpg on average....split about 2/3 city short hop driving, and 1/3 motorway.

A pure motorway trip returns about 38mpg (constant 120kph/70mph) no stop/starts.

My 27mpg is regularly using performance to the full....heavy right foot.

Dude, never seen below 31mpg for a tankful - been around 38 on an easy run, but typically 31~33. Not bad for a 2.5 litre V6 :winky:

Mark

I would say much the same based upon the in-car computer, but it does tend to be optimistic. I keep a written record of all petrol purchased and all miles completed and that shows an overall average of just over 30 m.p.g.

I still think that is pretty good.

on the manual u have the etcs/snow button..whats the etc on the auto??

The Snow button is to help in snowy/ice conditions to help keep revs low and the etc button is a sort of boost button .I only ever use it when in a situation when need to pull away a bit sharper.

I need to have a look at that!!! i'd love a bit more initial pick up...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links