Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tdi

Gord

Gord,

I don't think any one will have any issues if you want to tell "the truth" about TDi or anyone else.

The problem as I see it is that you appear to be incapable of impartially accepting what the truth is. You seem to rely on imagination, the words of people with a vested interest, and a circular belief system.

I don't mean to be rude so please don't take this the wrong way. I have lost count of the number of times myself and other LOCers have corrected you on various matters, but instead of trying to understand the issue properly, admitting you are wrong or possibly even having the good grace to appologise - you just keep on with the same old blinkered dogma.

It is abundantly clear from your words and actions that you are agressively anti TDI and myself (I don't know why because we have never dealt with each other) even though I have always been polite to you.

I hope you have the time and motivation at some point to make the effort to impartially consider the worthiness of your chosen strategic alliances. If you are stuggling with this concept, you should be able to get a feel for how well respected your alliances are by monitoring the quantity and quality of the posts in the target forum, and measuring their claims against their capabilities and delivery profile.

If you would like to discuss any issues you think you have on a man to man basis, I will be available to you at JAE to correct any misunderstandings.

I hope this helps a bit

___________________________________________________________________________________

I feel i must reply to you post, put it here to not go off topic or i will get 10% again :o

Where do i start, well i think it was the injectors that started it all, or was it the price you was charging for the supercharger kits, way back in 2004, not sure what came 1st. Prolex not even started then Mark.

This is when we started to have words, you right, me wrong, me right you wrong, whatever you didn't like it.

Then i get to know how you have been ripping loc members off, not storys, but from people themself that have had work done by you.

He was a mod on loc, was not happy with you, didn't get the backing of loc team so no longer comes on loc.

I have seen for myself ,as have other loc members,seen some of your work, so again not storys form a book. as you well know, and i think that may be the problem, i know what i know Mark.

As i have said to in the past, you must do some good work, but by the same i have seen your bad work to.

I have spoken to your ex worker Tony, but i have never ever said on loc, what he has told me, coz as you say 2 side's to every story.

Over the past 6 mths or so i have been in contact with eight or nine tuning companys, and not one of them has a good word to say about you, as you have slagged them all of in the past. You have even slagger Steve @ charlesworth motors off, he was told so last week, by one of your customers, but he will not stupe as low as you, to do the same Mark.

You can see this in the way you post on the WIM site.

Would love to see you have a chat at jae Mark, have a beer chill out shake hands life it to short Mark.

Gord,

I don't think any one will have any issues if you want to tell "the truth" about TDi or anyone else.

The problem as I see it is that you appear to be incapable of impartially accepting what the truth is. You seem to rely on imagination, the words of people with a vested interest, and a circular belief system.

I don't mean to be rude so please don't take this the wrong way. I have lost count of the number of times myself and other LOCers have corrected you on various matters, but instead of trying to understand the issue properly, admitting you are wrong or possibly even having the good grace to appologise - you just keep on with the same old blinkered dogma.

It is abundantly clear from your words and actions that you are agressively anti TDI and myself (I don't know why because we have never dealt with each other) even though I have always been polite to you.

I hope you have the time and motivation at some point to make the effort to impartially consider the worthiness of your chosen strategic alliances. If you are stuggling with this concept, you should be able to get a feel for how well respected your alliances are by monitoring the quantity and quality of the posts in the target forum, and measuring their claims against their capabilities and delivery profile.

If you would like to discuss any issues you think you have on a man to man basis, I will be available to you at JAE to correct any misunderstandings.

I hope this helps a bit

___________________________________________________________________________________

I feel i must reply to you post, put it here to not go off topic or i will get 10% again :o

Where do i start, well i think it was the injectors that started it all, or was it the price you was charging for the supercharger kits, way back in 2004, not sure what came 1st. Prolex not even started then Mark.

The injector issue has been explained to you many times by myself and other members. It's about time you started to try and understand this issue or let it go.

The supercharger issue was also fully discussed on the Prolex thread. You may recall when I published our purchase invoice for everyone to see? You may also recall that Dave Ellen challenged me to publish it then deleted his post to try and mitigate his embarassment after I did publish it?

Are you beginning to understand that forming an opinion without hard data or facts seriously undermines your credibility?

This is when we started to have words, you right, me wrong, me right you wrong, whatever you didn't like it.

You are entitled to your opinion, but it would be helpful if you could accept facts when presented to you.

Then i get to know how you have been ripping loc members off, not storys, but from people themself that have had work done by you.

He was a mod on loc, was not happy with you, didn't get the backing of loc team so no longer comes on loc.

I believe I have said to you before that it is not wise to form an opinion based on someone elses words. You may only be hearing one side of the story.

In this instance I don't know who you mean so please bring this issue out into the open, if you are prepared to accept that you may be wrong.

I have seen for myself ,as have other loc members,seen some of your work, so again not storys form a book. as you well know, and i think that may be the problem, i know what i know Mark.

As i have said to in the past, you must do some good work, but by the same i have seen your bad work to.

I have spoken to your ex worker Tony, but i have never ever said on loc, what he has told me, coz as you say 2 side's to every story.

You haven't stated any examples so I can't comment on what you mean. To be honest, as you appear to endorse "Scotch Locks" as an acceptable method for installing sensitive electronic components, I have to question your qualifications for judging our work (not meaning to be rude - I hope you understand).

Over the past 6 mths or so i have been in contact with eight or nine tuning companys, and not one of them has a good word to say about you, as you have slagged them all of in the past. You have even slagger Steve @ charlesworth motors off, he was told so last week, by one of your customers, but he will not stupe as low as you, to do the same Mark.

You can see this in the way you post on the WIM site.

I think you'll find that is hearsay Gord. There is little doubt that TDI is regarded as being one of the "the benchmarks" for high quality advanced automotive engineering in the high performace and racing industries. That brings with it a certain amount of jeolousy (unwarranted in my opinion because we haven't done anything anybody else couldn't have done with a lot of hard work and perseverence).

I am confident and proud enough in the capabilities of TDI to not feel the need to belittle any of our competitors. The dilema we have is whether to reveal certain critical information to club members in their best interest. It's a case of "damned if we do - damned if we don't".

I hear it all the time that "so and so said that TDI is rubbish" etc etc. I could take it to heart and assume that the person did actually say that and forever be an enemy, or I could put my head down and continue building TDI into the business I want it to be. I choose to do the latter.

There was a time 2 plus years ago that I really struggled to get the right team. We had to deal with an employee that was lying cheating and stealing from us, and produced some inadequate work, plus we didn't have the right environment to attract the very best talent that we needed to grow. It's remarkable that we managed to produce the quality that we did under those circumstances.

Would love to see you have a chat at jae Mark, have a beer chill out shake hands life it to short Mark.

There is matter of honour at stake so there is an outstanding issue of your personal insults to me that need to be dealt with first. However I like the cut of your jib regarding the idea, so I hope a full and frank discussion will take place.

in a way this has some positive undertones, i do hope that .......this is the start of a possitive outlook for all on LOC

I hope so too Mat.

However, issues do not get resolved by hiding from them.

I am disappointed that Gord has not provided a substantive response, to enable his issues to be brought to closure.

The gentlemanly and decent thing to do is to present the facts upon which you rely, validate them, then accept and appologise if there is a mistake or misunderstanding.

It's the only way forward for anyone with any decency and integrity.

Gord,

I haven't heard anything from you, and I have to say that I am disappointed.

I realise you may think it's not in your best interest to come to a realisation and to resolve your issues, but in reality it will be better because you will have a happier life. Additionally, members of LOC have made it clear that you are partly responsible for degrading the atmosphere of the club.

This is the critical path to resolve your issues if you want to do so:

1. You provide a detailed list of the concerns you mentioned in your original post.

2. I respond in full with facts.

3. You and I validate the facts

Either:

4a: I discover that TDI has done wrong so I appologise and make ammends as appropriate.

4b: You discover that you are wrong or mistaken and do whatever you think is appropriate.

4c: You do nothing and continue to live in denial.

This is very basic common sense and human decency, so I hope you find a way forward.

as far as i can see this issue is between TDI and Gord

I do hope you can both settle your differences and start behaving like grown adults

grudges like this have a detrimental effect on both your lives as well as LOC

obviously you both have the free will to carry on and get nowhere, or sort your differences out and get on with life

where LOC members are concerned, i do not believe they should be subjected to any part of it, after many complaints i now ask you to please carry any further correspondence via email, telephone or some other means

these forums are for the members

i wish you luck in settling your differences, and hopefully will see both of you chatting about the weather at JAE

in the meantime this thread is now locked !

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links