The Monster......

bloofire

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmmmmmmmmm..........i dont need any sleep from my 20 hour drive to the uk......... :tsktsk:

Mark what time do you think you can get the car there fore.......couldnt simon take you back, ill pay for his fuel

dunno.lets await marks reply...........

basically as of tommorow afternoon im not online........so need to get this one sorted soonest, otherwise the car wont make it up untill sunday............when im leaving

If needed I can drop Mark off - have never driven in London before though so will be scary :P

Want to see this Monster in all it's glory :winky:

Depending of whereabouts mark lives and the time he he expects to leave, I can drop him of, but this means an extra 60miles for me, but the offer is there....

I'll be going to heatrow ways...

Depending of whereabouts mark lives and the time he he expects to leave, I can drop him of, but this means an extra 60miles for me, but the offer is there....

I'll be going to heatrow ways...

Raz.u 2 are a gentleman...........

all expenses paid (i.e fuel...not a night in the Hilton)

all expenses paid (i.e fuel...not a night in the Hilton)

If not a night in the Hilton how's about one night in Paris Hilton :lol:

Sorry crap joke but just got the video and had to say it :P

not a night in the Hilton)

:angry::lol:

I will need to by 12 o clock on friday, so I set off in the right direction.

PS I dont drink, but Mark might have something to say about my choice of music.

Well, that's about it folks.

The Monster lives and breathes and will be at JAE this weekend.

The mapping has yet to be done, and the front bumper needs to be modified properly, but otherwise it appears to be finished apart from any teething problems that may arise during the early stages of use.

I intend to do a video of the mapping being done on our new dyno for anyone that is interested.

See i told ya...all you doubters out there :P

Well done Mark and TDI

Speaking of teething problems, the 1st drama we had was that the radiator sprung a leak, putting the JAE show in jepoardy for us :crybaby:

Luckily we managed to procure a replacement in time, which we have just fitted so Simon will be driving the Monster up to the show on Saturday morning. Can anyone bring Simon back?

There are still a few niggly things that need to be addressed along with the FCON mapping when it returns from Germany.

Speaking of teething problems, the 1st drama we had was that the radiator sprung a leak, putting the JAE show in jepoardy for us :crybaby:

Luckily we managed to procure a replacement in time, which we have just fitted so Simon will be driving the Monster up to the show on Saturday morning. Can anyone bring Simon back?

There are still a few niggly things that need to be addressed along with the FCON mapping when it returns from Germany.

Will simon be going with the ACE convoy at 10:00-11:00?? I'm sure he can get a lift back easy ;)

Awesome piece of machinery, you don't know how much fun I had when I was just sat there in the Monster blipping the throttle - this thing sounds incredible, and people just knew it was special by the looks we were getting when we went round in it - looking forward to seeing it when she's finished :)

Top job guys

P.S. How did Simon get home in the end - I'd been drinking from 7am so couldn't do it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links