Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Monster......

bloofire

Nemesis Performance

These are the guys that I was referring to in the post about the new stainless steel manifold for the IS200. I believe they are still looking for a guinea pig for this, speak to Alan if you're interested. One of their directors has a supercharged IS200 - not sure if he's a club member tho.

The IS200 they are doing will be powered by a Tomei built race engine, based on the S14 from the 200 SX. I doubt it will develop as much power as Mat's 2JZ-GTE lump.

And like Mat said at least it's made by Toyota!

PS. Any news on the IS430???!!! :D :lol: :P :unsure::ph34r:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the probem with the sump, isnt the info, its the engine.........

the source used an Ariisto....were using a supra

however the mounts issue is bizarre.....im getting the part numbers for the mounts they used, then we will see whats happening with them......

also found a company in the states that may have the right ones and RCTS in Canada is trying to solve the issue

I dont think the source is bad.......i just think theres issues with parts compatability

We were given some bad information regarding the sump and engine mounts, which has cost a considerable amount of time and money. If Mat cannot find an easy solution by Monday we will make them - end of problem.

I re-iterate : I would rather have no information than wrong information.

Mark  :)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm seems very strange to most people that Ray Hall, who, by all accounts is a very reputable tuning company would deliberately put false information on thier web site!

isnt the supra block the same as the block in the IS300 (which has the same crossmember as the IS200) and also the GS300??????????? exception given for the turbos etc

strange that they dont fit.

or it is perhaps that something else is a bit wrong??????

This week should see the permanent installation of the legendary HKS R Type front mounted intercooler  B)

The S Type intercooler is only good for about 500hp so this was naturally discarded in favour of the righteously proportioned R Type which we have used in applications over 750hp  :o

QUOTE (tdiplc @ Mar 24 2003, 03:43 PM)

The nature of this particular beast is that it will be done over a long period of time and progress will be sloooooooooow. 

this been done yet?? & your not wrong there!!!!

today, ive mainly been polishing the rocker covers... :lookaround: ....(.that will do for now)

and painting the sparkplug cover.......all very nice, however 6 hrs per rocker cover is a little grim :yawn:

maybe you should try the aristo mk2 engine mount

Thanks for your imput GXE10.

We've tried that, and probably every other combination anyone can think of.

This is not a problem as we will make them, but it was a frustrating delay as we want it done for JAE.

Mark :)

yes there are pics..........

and mark has more to post i think............ :whistling:

There were still problems with the Blog as of yesterday.

Matt knows about it but he is a busy man and has a living to earn too.

As soon as the Blog is working again I can post some more piccies.

Enjoy the sunshine this weekend :)

tdi, i know you probably don't trust any other people that had experience with transforming is200 with the supra engine.

but i know that R-spec (japanese company) www.datasystem.co.jp

they had experience with the supra engine into an altezza

so they might able to help you with your problem

Many thanks GXE10

As time is an issue, we will press on with our current plans. I want the engine permanantly fitted by this time next week so that we can concentrate on the next nightmare :o

Mark :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links