Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Monster......

bloofire

Here's a little taster of the potential of The Monster for you.

Some of the guys will have seen another project which we have had on the go - the white Supra with all the graphics on. The spec is similar to what The Monster will end up like.

We did a lot of the HKS FCON Pro mapping yesterday, and were pleased to see a whopping 695hp at only 6000rpm. We will be doing the mapping up to 8000 rpm (where most of the power is) at the next available opportunity.

Well pleased so far B)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just incase you speed read through that

695 BHP......

.......SO FAR......... :shifty:  :)

...........that's at only 6000 rpm....................and without the giggle gas :o

so I have to ask.... what are you predicting for the final output??

i cant wait to film the official dyno!

Mark.. please book me in to film that if poss please... if thats ok with mat??

Sounds like a good idea Steve

Hopefully that will tie in with the installation of our new 1600hp dyno.

Maybe organise a day of it.

so I have to ask.... what are you predicting for the final output??

The standard bottom end is good for about 650hp. The Supra we have just done has a steel crank, rods and forged pistons so we would like to see around 800hp without nitrous.

The Monster in it's current incarnation has a standard engine and single fuel pump so should be good for around 600 to 650hp, until the uprated engine internals and twin fuel pumps etc.............

A question for Mat...

If your going to use this a competition car, are you installing a fuel cut-off switch? extinguisher? roll cage?

what kind of competitions?? "RUn what you brung"? or track abuse?

latter sounds interesting.... would shame a few "regular" supercar drivers.... ;)

:ph34r:

A question for Mat...

If your going to use this a competition car, are you installing a fuel cut-off switch? extinguisher? roll cage?

i am getting a roll cage built by TRD at the moment

i have a full saloon car fire suppresant system from my race car

yes will have all the other required safety devices installed.......i have most of it anyway ...removed from my ex-race car

A question for Mat...

i am getting a roll cage built by TRD at the moment

i have a full saloon car fire suppresant system from my race car

yes will have all the other required safety devices installed.......i have most of it anyway ...removed from my ex-race car

Will the rear seats still be in use with the roll cage?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links