Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kirsty's Operation Time

CIJ

Well for those that know Kirstys a moaning bugger and finally got round to gettin her knees sorted out, so shes goin in today, her op's anytime after 12 so guess where i'll be....nearest pub haha, i wish!!! So she was up at 6am this morning to get her breakie as shes not allowed to eat or drink anythin after 7am, so shes now starving herself :whistling: till after the op.....shes only been up an hour as she went back to bed after the breakie and now is finding it very hard.....*** she can moan haha!!!

Anyway as its her first time on the operating table she's rather scared about gettin knocked out, comin out with the stupidest questions.....'am i ever gonna wake up??'.......well depends if i ask them to keep you quiet for longer haha!! (Im gettin punched whilst typin this lol!!) So anyway were off there now, so lets hope all things go well, im sure she'll enjoy all the replies when she wakes hahah!!!

Chris and Kirsty

Hope all goes well (sure it will) :winky: lost count how many times I've been put under and much to Barries dismay I always come round again :lol:

You just wait until Kirsty's knee is fixed Chris.....she'll be able to kick you as well as thump you :whistling:

Well im back home already, dont know whats gonna happen with her as im not allowed to stay with her, the theater opens at 2 and she's second on the table, ive gotta wait for the call then goin in to pick her up!

Hello,

Well im home eventually!!! After waking up and shouting for Chris...being sick and feeling very dizzy and of course in pain!!! Everything went ok...i think, i didnt even see the consultant after i had woken up! i was knocked out for about an hour and a half!! And me being the big softie that i am, a few tears were shed but was knocked out in no time!! Got a big bandage around my knee and an arrow drawn on with black permanent marker...just to make sure they got the RIGHT knee!! :D After only having 2 slices of toast all day i had a curry for my tea when i got back home, mmm it was good!! Not allowed any alcohol :crybaby: but im sure i can 2morro!!! :whistling:

Thankyou for all the kind messages, im off to bed now to try and get some sleep!! Once again, really appreciate all ur nice posts!!

Kirsty xxx

Hiya Jamie,

Well like i said im not quite sure what i've had done or how it went as i never saw the consultant afterwards! All i told was that i was gettin the camera in the have a look and then suck out all the loose cartlidge that was floating around and that will hopefully ease the pain and make it was less painful and stop the shooting pains!! At the min im all stitched up and bandaged up so cant see where they have gon in either :crybaby: nevermind, im sure i'll be up dancing again soon and back to my normal self!! Thanks for the kind messages!! Hope u are well!!

Kirsty xxx

Yeah im feeling much better 2day thanks!! Been up and about but no chris aint pampering me that much!!! ive still had to make tea 2nite, somethings not right there like :unsure: Im sick of walking like a idiot and chris keeps telling me off for not using the crutches properly!! :yawn: !!! Thanks for all the posts!!

Kirsty xxx

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links