Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 2008........

Dave-Ellen

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with the rest of you guys as i hav'nt got a clue where to head in the first place apart from it being Germany'ish :lol: :D

Yer you defo coming with us :D ive got plans for you B)

Think i've just changed my mind :lol: and maybe cancel the trip and put the money towards a supercharger in the future?? :lol::huh:

Just that we always get a taxi anyway :D

Unless you get a lift from Maneesh :P

Yer i remember that :D Just the once :D

Eh? wot u talking about fella?

You gave us a lift into the city once mate, rather than getting a taxi, if you remember ?

Looks unliekely we'll be able to come.

My mother looks after jess normally but is meeting up with friends in Leicester that weekend.........

Cant take her with is due to pet passport rules which mean she has to be checked by a vet on Monday for us to leave on Tuesday which means extra time off which I can't take..............Would be difficult to look after her anyway if we took her.

Shes to old to go to kennels.

bottoms

Looks unliekely we'll be able to come.

My mother looks after jess normally but is meeting up with friends in Leicester that weekend.........

Cant take her with is due to pet passport rules which mean she has to be checked by a vet on Monday for us to leave on Tuesday which means extra time off which I can't take..............Would be difficult to look after her anyway if we took her.

Shes to old to go to kennels.

bottoms

It wont seen right without my dad there :P I will take you car then, just so you can say its been :P will take pics for you tooooo B)

Update.............are coming !

Found a place that looks after dogs on a one to one basis in the persons home..............best bit is they live 1/2 a mile from us.

nice one :D

best thing is its Kami who found them :whistling:

The lure of Koln's shopping centre :winky:

Even better................shes paying for it :tomato:

Right need to get this sorted :winky:

Shall we say go for the 14.20 train on the 20th :question:

I was going to suggest we pay a bit more for the return ticket so you can take any train on the return trip ...........

Also I suggest you all join ADAC as if you have a prang your membership will get you off the ring for free (think its 300 euros if you are a non member)

Also take the high visibility jackets with you --- Seems the Police are cracking down on cars with no TUV its one step for them to ask your to show the high vis jacket and refuse you entry if you dont have it with you.

Also make sure you have a CC with you with at least £5k on in case you have a prang and have to pay for the ARMCO etc.

Finally print of and read the PDF file Barrie posted up on how to drive the ring. I've done 12 or more laps and think I know 50% of it that document is excellent.

Here endeth the lesson :winky:

How do you mean pay more for the return? you can only pick one type of ticket for both.

You mean the Flexi plus?

If so i'd rather book the short stay saver and just make sure im there on time coming back as it more than doubles the price.

Stav

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk