Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've Heard The Saying Older Women Are Better

Chris.S

Taken from a news bulletin on Sky

Young Love: Octogenarian Weds Toyboy

Love knows no bounds for 82-year-old Adelfa Volpes, who married 24-year-old Reinaldo Waveqche in Argentina. The couple were married in a civil service after several years of engagement

:ohmy::sick:

Taken from a news bulletin on Sky
Young Love: Octogenarian Weds Toyboy

Love knows no bounds for 82-year-old Adelfa Volpes, who married 24-year-old Reinaldo Waveqche in Argentina. The couple were married in a civil service after several years of engagement

:ohmy::sick:

82 :huh::sick::ohmy: either the guy is desperate and only has sheep to keep him company or the lady has some serious money / mansion / car etc.. which in that case even i would think..... :hehe:

I doubt its down to s*x lol

Ewwww granny s*x

Don't you think you'll get old one day?

I'm 60, but my head stays a bit younger! (And, luckily the rest of me!)

But....yes, when you're young, wrinklies don't have MUCH appeal! (But LOTS of experience!!)

• 3 weeks later...

I was at work a few months ago and when I had chance for a quick drink, I sat down and mindlessly picked up a copy of some smutty magazine (because it was either that or be forced into a conversation with someone I basically can't stand). I think it was Real Life or something like that and there was an article in the about some 46 year old virgin who had recently married an 80-odd year old woman and they were apparently 'very happy'. All well and good, but there is one paragraph which I, unfortunately and involuntarily committed to memory. It read something like this "Our s*x life is great and I just love it when he chases me up the stairs and pulls at my underwear". I must admit, for about half an hour after reading that I was that nauseated, I did think 'I may never have s*x again!!!'

Keith :)

.... after several years of engagement

What does "several years" mean on this level? The guys only 24....how old was he when they met?

:question: :shutit:

Got your answer in the news article on her death...15 when he went to live with her :whistling:

I was at work a few months ago and when I had chance for a quick drink, I sat down and mindlessly picked up a copy of some smutty magazine (because it was either that or be forced into a conversation with someone I basically can't stand). I think it was Real Life or something like that and there was an article in the about some 46 year old virgin who had recently married an 80-odd year old woman and they were apparently 'very happy'. All well and good, but there is one paragraph which I, unfortunately and involuntarily committed to memory. It read something like this "Our s*x life is great and I just love it when he chases me up the stairs and pulls at my underwear". I must admit, for about half an hour after reading that I was that nauseated, I did think 'I may never have s*x again!!!'

Keith :)

thats funny

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links