Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lsd ?

Fast_Jap

Cusco and TRD ones are available from Prolex-UK and TDI for £500 at least I think.

For the Sport model one, I have no idea but you may be able to find a used one in a scrapyard

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, same as your website then :lol:

Is it a case of unbolting the current SE diff and bolting in the s/h lsd to same bolt holes? ie Is fitting your s/h lsd going to be laden with complications?

How many miles have been clocked up on it?

I have an '04 SE and don't got LSD :msn-cry:

Insurance co I used last year wouldn't let me add the LSD :tsktsk:

The co I'm in process of renewing with will insure me with LSD without additional cost!! :D

So getting back to my query then, can the diff on the SE be simply replaced by Sport LSD???

• 2 weeks later...

Hm... usefull to know, i always thought it would be a major job changing from the se diff to a lsd.

Will have to add to the cars wish list!

I know this may sound daft but is there a huge difference, never really under stood how they work, completely boggles my mind!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello mates, been a while...

I have obtain a complete Altezza rear axle with lsd, framework(btw hows that said correctly), brakes etc.

So now the question is; What is the difference with Altezza and IS200 output shafts ? Lenght ?

Will the Altezza shafts fit straight to IS200 wheel hub ?

Edit: Replying to my own question IS200 has 4-bolt and Altezza 6-bolt shafts BUT are they same lenght ?

Hello mates, been a while...

I have obtain a complete Altezza rear axle with lsd, framework(btw hows that said correctly), brakes etc.

So now the question is; What is the difference with Altezza and IS200 output shafts ? Lenght ?

Will the Altezza shafts fit straight to IS200 wheel hub ?

Edit: Replying to my own question IS200 has 4-bolt and Altezza 6-bolt shafts BUT are they same lenght ?

I do not know if this can help you:

shaftlenghtkh0.th.jpg

You can change just the center lsd instead of the whole differential.

I also wanted a oem lsd please warn me if you find another :winky:

Ah sorry my mistake then :) The guy told me its a viscous, i thought wtf, what car is it from ? And he said Altezza but from Japan, so i was supposed to ask you guys is it possible... at least the ratio is 4.083

Well should i change the hole crap with tezza shafts or only the differential...

Thanks very much btw ! ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links