Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lex Number Plates

Hi guys was just looking for abit of help to find a L3X plate or LEX etc.. I go to the dvla site but never know how to do it, any help appreciated guys with links..

Or a plate that has Chris or Banks ;)

Thanks

Chris

from dvla they take orders by phone, and they are often cheaper than all the other sites that do plates too, as dvla include all the fees in the price you see on the site

Darn site was outta date, the one I wanted was sold. :tsktsk:

EDIT ****

Just bought what I wanted from another supplier I found on google,

cost me £50 more but so long as I get it & it goes through ok ... fingers crossed.

UPDATE ****

Even though this other supplier said they could, just got a phonecall to say they cant... DOH !

Apparently sold over the weekend

oooh I seen 1 I like...... watch this space :winky:

Might have to erm space it carefully...

you had any pulls with yours Gord ?

Did the company supplying your plates kick up a fuss with the spacing ?

:

I got pulled for mine when i had my other plates on, with different spacing :tsktsk:

I will try and find a pic, but i got my plates from fancy plates .com.

I had moved the X over 1 space, and the font was slightly more rounded than the standard, perfectly readable.

I got fined £30.00, and warned i could lose plate next time, this was in my home town too.

Thanks m8 for the help better start saving the pennys lol, if adie is on.. Do you mind me asking how you got yours?

registry_gallery-256-1155591701_thumb.jpg

I got mine from DVLA mate. £260 or something, same as what Gord paid. It should read L3 XAD. So its illegally spaced and also the front plate is way too small. I got the plate made up by fancy plates with the Lexus logo on it about £30. The only problem I've had was when the MOT guy wouldn't pass the car with it. So I had a few words with him and he changed his mind :whistling:

oooh I seen 1 I like...... watch this space :winky:

Might have to erm space it carefully...

you had any pulls with yours Gord ?

Did the company supplying your plates kick up a fuss with the spacing ?

No never been pulled (for the plate) :D

Got from intenet £22 show plate, yer right :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links