Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Flame Exhaust

dazz32

Nice one mate, you won't be disappointed :)
OOOhhh look at you with the flash new banner :winky: looks good!

Its rather large though, SurgicalVirus will be on your case :D

I think it said "4" tail pipe??? ....why will surgicalvirus be on my case then iceman?

I think it said "4" tail pipe??? ....why will surgicalvirus be on my case then iceman?

Sorry mate, that comment was about the banner :) hence it was under your quote ;)

Sorry mate, that comment was about the banner :) hence it was under your quote ;)

:hehe: i thought you meant my exhaust hahahaha...!! yeah lexus2D`s banner is huge to many twinkles for me but hey it is crimbo soon! :D

the blues and twos normaly like to pull you over for mods no idea why :shutit: :winky:

where can you get the gaskets from i like the look of that exhaust might get one

Spoke to tony@WIM the other day asking him to fit it,sent an email to the company and they said that you can either use the ones that you have fitted already,get some news ones,or they said to use exhaust gasket sealent as it doesnt matter what you use...

will let you know when i have it fitted see if i can use my old one`s..(gaskets) ???????????.

the blues and twos normaly like to pull you over for mods no idea why :shutit: :winky:

rozza`s have got nothing better to do in my eyes!!!!!

Did u do it :question: Did ya get 1 :question:

OMG am i guna get done 4 it :question: :o :unsure: :duh:

Gd on ya it dont take long 2 come (Exhaust that is lol ) :blush:

Did u do it :question: Did ya get 1 :question:

OMG am i guna get done 4 it :question: :o :unsure: :duh:

Gd on ya it dont take long 2 come (Exhaust that is lol ) :blush:

dno if you will get done ..wouldnt of thought so most have banners on here.

Can I ask what is a gasket? When i bought my exhaust (Kazz1) I only got the back bit of the exhaust and not that 2nd part? how much would one cost to be made up anyone(so would be the mid-section)? thanks for your help :D

where can you get the gaskets from i like the look of that exhaust might get one

Spoke to tony@WIM the other day asking him to fit it,sent an email to the company and they said that you can either use the ones that you have fitted already,get some news ones,or they said to use exhaust gasket sealent as it doesnt matter what you use...

will let you know when i have it fitted see if i can use my old one`s..(gaskets) ???????????.

Iv rememberd now DOH didnt use any just sealent :blush:

Has it come yet :question:

When i asked blue flame they said that they recomened using exhaust gasket silicone sealent...Hasnt come yet :angry: .......hopefully tomorrow :)

• 2 weeks later...

When i asked blue flame they said that they recomened using exhaust gasket silicone sealent...Hasnt come yet :angry: .......hopefully tomorrow :)

Just thought id update my blue flame exhaust....Well it came today via Fedex...signed for it unchecked....All excited :hehe:

opened it up and well F****d off is an under statement..id already had to wait 12 days for it to come only to find that the back box had a dent in it..! :angry: ......and to top it all of its a cat back system and they havent put in the plug hole for the oxhygen sensor to go in the centre section..!!! :tsktsk: so rang them up and told them what has happend and they are going to take it back and did i want another one made up.( would take another week ).well i said no give me my money back coz

1.. taken to long to come

2...all the fault`s dent.. blah blah blah

going to get a HKS silent Hipower just dno if they do a cat back for my is200 or if its just a backbox? where to get one ?

totally foooked off.!

ahh thats better ...and my rant and rave for today.

Hi have seen this Blue flame cat back exhaust system for my is200 sport,does anyone have one fitted to there car and are they any good? this one has all the brackets but no gaskets,does anyone know where i can get the gaskets from?

any help would be appreciated. :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LEXUS-IS200-Blue-Fla...1QQcmdZViewItem

Just an update not getting the blueflame exhaust now it did arrive on my door step with a great big dent in the back box and a few other prob`s so sent it back to them ( with alot of moaning to and from blueflame performance) wont use them again in a hurry!!!.... :angry:

Now got myself an HKS Silent-Hipower. :hehe: :) really nice looking zorst and sounds lovely too! will post pics up soon.!

where did you get it from mate and what was the cost?

is it just the back-box or a full cat-back?

Hi mate got it from TDI... mark fitted it for free....its just the back box cost £370...looking to get the the whole exhaust system done next year and then either a turbo or supercharger conversion.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links