Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Worst Christmas Bonus Ever!

WylieCoyote

Santa and still believing he came down the chimney.

What, you mean he doesn't? :sad::crybaby::msn-cry:

Problem is that most new houses don't have chimneys to save on the building costs, so if you're Santa the back door key is under the flower pot :lol:

My christmas bonus is about 4k...................... Normally it would be nice alas the only reason I'm going to get it is because I'm being made redundant ............................. Thank You I.E.S !!

Sorry to hear that mate, I got made redundant a few years back on the first working day in the New Year. Asked my boss why he didn't not tell me before Christmas, at least I could have planned a bit and saved the cash.

Good luck in the job hunt, I really feel for you.

I'm not really ar$ed to be honest it gives me a chance to focus on my degree for my final year plus I already have another easier job lined up for when it happens (I saw the redundancy happing from a long way off no one else did though)

I have been maligning the Chancellor - thought my Christmas present pension bonus had not been paid this year.

Yesterday I got my bank statement and the £10 has been paid directly into my account without anyone telling me.

Yippee - rich beyond the dreams of avarice . . . . . :yahoo:

Well, I'm a junior hospital doctor, so, in line with other NHS staff, I got no Christmas bonus. I do get to work 56 hour on-call shifts, dealing with drunks / drug addicts / wife-beaters etc.

With best wishes to all, for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2008 - LOC proves there are still some decent people out there after all!!

Amanda

P.S. I hope those of you made redundant find jobs soon

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links