Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Midlands Meet

Rikos

Im a maybe 2 but i after ask him who must be obeyed :tsktsk:

Duno the route :question: but like the sound of a convoy :winky:

Unusual, it's normally the other way round. When my other half asks me for an opinion my answer is invariably 'I don't know, you haven't told me it yet'!

I'm not under the thumb :unsure: , I just want a quiet life!!!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is intersted in purchasing Snowman's LED products, from super bright interior lights to external LED eyebrows, let him know so he can bring them along (and probably fit them for you). Some thread below with info for your information.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=47912

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=47561

Im a maybe 2 but i after ask him who must be obeyed :tsktsk:

Duno the route :question: but like the sound of a convoy :winky:

Unusual, it's normally the other way round. When my other half asks me for an opinion my answer is invariably 'I don't know, you haven't told me it yet'!

I'm not under the thumb :unsure: , I just want a quiet life!!!

Not in my house :( u dont know the grief i get just 4 goin on LOC never mind a meet :msn-cry:

I can wear a wig and dress and pretend (i'm not sure why i have just said that and know that i've let myself in for it now!)

Can someone bring a multimeter with them and maybe some tool to help press the caliper pistons back in :D

Chris i will be needing your help on a couple of jobs :whistling:

I can wear a wig and dress and pretend (i'm not sure why i have just said that and know that i've let myself in for it now!)

Can someone bring a multimeter with them and maybe some tool to help press the caliper pistons back in :D

Rik you always wear a dress anyway thats why you turn up late as you have to put your makeup on first :lol: :P

Which Chris are you asking for help matey?? :blink: my hourly rates just gone up :lol:

Rik you always wear a dress anyway thats why you turn up late as you have to put your makeup on first :lol: :P

Which Chris are you asking for help matey?? :blink: my hourly rates just gone up :lol:

I was hoping for your assistance mate if possible, damn inflation with the hourly rate ..... do you do gold discount :lol:

I cant help being late i like to look my best B)

lol :lol:

What will i need 2 bring :question: & what is the rate :unsure:

Cheers Guys :yahoo:

You need your car and new brakes ........... thats about it! O and of course yourself i wouldnt let your car come alone :whistling:

The hourly rate was a pint of lager and two packets of crisps but i'm not sure what it's at now but throw in some nuts and that should cover it :D

lol :lol:

What will i need 2 bring :question: & what is the rate :unsure:

Cheers Guys :yahoo:

You need your car and new brakes ........... thats about it! O and of course yourself i wouldnt let your car come alone :whistling:

The hourly rate was a pint of lager and two packets of crisps but i'm not sure what it's at now but throw in some nuts and that should cover it :D

The nuts will be all ready be there Rik :whistling::lol:

Now that i am back i thought i'd see if anyone was interested in getting another midlands meet organised, see what mischief we can get up to this time!!

The Plank & Leggit

Tamworth Road

Long Eaton

Nottingham

NG103AE

24th February 2008

1.00pm meet.

Attendees:

1.Rikos

2.Chris.S

3.Yaumeister

4.aztecbandit1

5.Rob & the missus

6.chrisis200

7.snowman

8.iceman67

Possibly:

1.Adie

2.WylieCoyote

3.Lexus2D (if the other half can be convinced)

And me, I'm coming along too!

Sorry Ian you are now on the list.

Lexus2D - bring your other half with you. He'll then see theres nothing to be frightened of :lol: If it's going to save you some money then i'd of thought he'd be all for it.

Or is he worried we're all s*x starved maniacs ................ i didnt think we'd met him before :ooh-ducky:

I might come along to the meet if im free ...will have to see nearer the time so no defo im affraid.....but if i do would poss meet up with the crew from northampton area? up M1....14/15

OOOOooooo does this mean i can kik ur but 4 real lol :blush::whistling::lol:

I might come along to the meet if im free ...will have to see nearer the time so no defo im affraid.....but if i do would poss meet up with the crew from northampton area? up M1....14/15

Make yourselve known if you (or anyone else coming up the M1, ie. Adie) can join the northants convoy, think Services at J15A or carpark of Holiday Inn Express/some restaurants at J15 are possible meetup places.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk