Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New To Lexus

stevep445

well i switched from german cars at last, was sure i made the right choice until i was driving along the road the other day

wow what a racket it made pulled over to find all my oil was on the floor.

garage says theres a hole in my block :crying:

luckly i got 3 months warranty when i got the car lmao they gonna pay the first 500

Welcome and sorry to hear the bad news.

If they are only going to pay the first £500 make sure you get a quote before they start as it will need a complete engine rebuild ( new block and more or new / replacement engine ). Has the car been serviced recently? As it sounds like it may have not had any oil put it or maybe left the filter loose. Ask them the cause .................

hi,welcome to loc :) thats bad news,best to check if they serviced it properly before you had the car and how much the bill is going to be before they start the work? :sad:

Welcome to LOC.

Shame about the bad start, but like Steve says, check why it happened.

I had a similar issue with my old VW Bora 2.3 v5, it had a cracked sump that the old owner simply glued back together :o

I managed to catch the fault before it was too late!

Good Luck

well i switched from german cars at last, was sure i made the right choice until i was driving along the road the other day

wow what a racket it made pulled over to find all my oil was on the floor.

garage says theres a hole in my block :crying:

luckly i got 3 months warranty when i got the car lmao they gonna pay the first 500

Welcome mate, sorry to here about your car.

Must be something in the water in your area, as thats 2 now :o

Hi and Welcome to the club and like said this is a rare thing to happen mate and i would think there has been something that happened to this car for this to happen instead of wear and tear as the they have bulletproof engines as a rule. Hope you get it sorted soon

Oh, dear, not a good start. Like others have said, it’s very rare for that to happen so you really do need a proper report on the reasons. Anyway, welcome to LOC.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links