Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

What do you get with MM Pack

or

Should that be what does it do ?

You get a DVD player with a fantastic surround sound system that only works when the car has stopped.

You get your aircon and climate stuff on a touch screen basis

You get a fantastic rear view colour camera for parking

You get a Mark Levinson sterio or fourteeno sound system for use with your radio cd mp3 etc all on touch screen except the mp3

You get a sat/nav system wich is either good or bad depending on which country you are driving in

You get to give almost all your commands to the car, for all and sundry, verbally without taking your paws off the steering wheel

You get a Bluetooth setup for you mobile phone which has speedial etc and( I am reliably informed) which can also be instructed verbally to make calls although im anally assaulted if I can work out how to do that.

You get a huge manual which will keep you amused for many hours in the loo and other places while you are working out all the wonderfull thinks you can do

Oh yes, and it makes the car look cool to the casual onlooker.

What do you get with MM Pack

or

Should that be what does it do ?

You get a DVD player with a fantastic surround sound system that only works when the car has stopped.

You get your aircon and climate stuff on a touch screen basis

You get a fantastic rear view colour camera for parking

You get a Mark Levinson sterio or fourteeno sound system for use with your radio cd mp3 etc all on touch screen except the mp3

You get a sat/nav system wich is either good or bad depending on which country you are driving in

You get to give almost all your commands to the car, for all and sundry, verbally without taking your paws off the steering wheel

You get a Bluetooth setup for you mobile phone which has speedial etc and( I am reliably informed) which can also be instructed verbally to make calls although im anally assaulted if I can work out how to do that.

You get a huge manual which will keep you amused for many hours in the loo and other places while you are working out all the wonderfull thinks you can do

Oh yes, and it makes the car look cool to the casual onlooker.

got a widgit that means the dvd etc can be worked with on the move !

Do you have to dismantle anything, or cut any wires to install it? AND....

Can you fully access the phone while moving?

If it's like the one where you cut wires, then I wouldn't be interested...mine rattles enough as it is - perish the thought of taking something out...

hey guys I read news papers here and there was a notice that in the UK will be heavy penalties applied if the police catch you while "playing" with the sat-nav. Is it true?

Do you have to dismantle anything, or cut any wires to install it? AND....

Can you fully access the phone while moving?

If it's like the one where you cut wires, then I wouldn't be interested...mine rattles enough as it is - perish the thought of taking something out...

Yes please do spill the beans. Love the IS250 BUT....HATE:

Buzzers,

Not seeing full telephone directory when on move,

Safety start up menu EVERY time I start the car; and

I guess DVD on the move would be fun too!!!

hey guys I read news papers here and there was a notice that in the UK will be heavy penalties applied if the police catch you while "playing" with the sat-nav. Is it true?

YES

Having said that, in the last week I have seen probably 40-50 or so drivers with a hand held phone glued to their ear, in some cases taking corners without indicating and with one hand etc...

No ones pays any attention here still about this law, and I wish the police would actually get on with it. It is far more dangerous in my view than most things you can get done for...

So whilst I would like to know how the Prolex hack works, I would not necessarily get it or advise anyone else to. Safety comes first!

YES

Having said that, in the last week I have seen probably 40-50 or so drivers with a hand held phone glued to their ear, in some cases taking corners without indicating and with one hand etc...

No ones pays any attention here still about this law, and I wish the police would actually get on with it. It is far more dangerous in my view than most things you can get done for...

So whilst I would like to know how the Prolex hack works, I would not necessarily get it or advise anyone else to. Safety comes first!

You may have problems over there but policeing over here is a joke. According to the latest statistics issued this week, in the one and a half years that we have had penalty points for hand held phones, the cops were crowing over having handed out 25000 points notices. Thats about two people stopped per cop in one and a half years. I don't drink but over the Christmas I was out quite a bit late at night picking up teenage kids, I didn't see one check point. I believe their latest gimic is stopping people in the morning on their way to work and doing them for last nights drink. Half the cars in Dublin only have one brake or front light. Almost every idiot in a micra type car has their front fog light blazing. Pathetic. Anyone for more donuts?

Chill Captain Nemo! I defend the Lexus 'oldman' image enormously having previously had an S2000 but now I'm starting to wonder!! Maybe I'll keep my outspoken thoughts to myself in fear of upsetting anyone!

(would still be fun though! How about a TV on the move as well!)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links