Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gaydon Cruise Down....

Zee007

Right folks,

Gaydon is just round the corner and it looks like it's going to be HUGE!!! :yahoo:

There are a few members in the Midlands who I know are coming (like Johnny), so who would like to join John and I at the M1 Junction 21 southbound services (Leicester Forest East) at 9:30am next Sunday and convoy down......... B)

Let's try to get a dozen odd cars - it will look really cool!!! :D

Place your interest below and I will update this list:

M1 Junction 21 southbound services (Leicester Forest East) at 9:30am Sunday 23rd March

Route to Gaydon: M69 onto the A46 onto the M40 at J15, Gaydon is J12 on the M40

Zee

Johnny

Harty

Ifraz

Insider (with 3 Cars!!!)

Imi

Steve Ratcliffe (TOC Member - Yaris TS)

Jake (TOC Member - Corolla TS)

TOTAL: 10 Cars

Chris Shipley (M42 Junc 10)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah could do suppose but I'm not doing a 100mph cruise,its only going to be a nice steady drive down for me

Yes Chris - we will take a mellow drive down as no one will want to get their cars dirty anyway!!! :lol:

See you next week pal.....

I'll probably join the M42 lower down as M1 J21 is going a little out of the way.

I'll have a look at a map tonight and let you know where I will join the motorway

Great idea Zee, but I'm coming up from Basingstoke, Hampshire.

So, is anyone going to Gaydon from the South :question: If there is, we could meet at Cherwell Valley Services which is at Junction 10 on the M40 at about 9.15ish for a 9.30 departure. Let me know if anyone's interested - otherwise I'll have to reley on my wife to navigate :o and I'll never get there :excl: I wonder if we can get more cars in our convoy than Zee can in his.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links