Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Different Sort Of Grill.....

im torn between the switchblade key and this.

the emblem is glue'd on so couldnt be removed without pulling the paint too.

that just made my mind up, switchblade key is paid for.

Hi there - just looked at the Lex Switchblade Key...and the last couple of cars I've had have all had the switchblade style keys...looks really cool -

Would there be any chance that you could keep me posted - as I too would be interested in the key case...

Thanks matey!

i saw it earlier and was quite tempted to buy it just so i could modify it and have a play at that price? :D

Iv just bought some fogs off this seller so if u wanted the grill i could collect it 4 u 2 save postage & may b brave a meet ;)

i saw it earlier and was quite tempted to buy it just so i could modify it and have a play at that price? :D

Iv just bought some fogs off this seller so if u wanted the grill i could collect it 4 u 2 save postage & may b brave a meet ;)

People will start to talk about us :whistling::lol::lol:

:offtopic: Have you sold your wheels yet?? bet you couldnt believe i found you, :lol: out of all the people on there :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links