Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tbd South East Jap Meet #2 24/02/08

essexgt4

Right people due to the monumental success of the last one and requests from numerous people i have happily agreed to keep this a regular thing and will now be done every last sunday of the month.

I was well and truly knocked for six due to the turn out of 114 cars at januarys meet.

For pictures visit http://www.tbdevelopments.com/forum/viewto...asc&start=0

So with out further delay I am now pleased to annouce that the second meet will be held on:

24th February 2008 at 11am

at:

M11 Motorway

Junction 8

Old Dunmow Road

Bishops Stortford

Hertfordshire

CM23 5QZ

Again my mobile number is 07897434353 for any whom wish to contact me.

I hope to see you all again and hopefully some of the non south eastern lot will be up for coming.

please add your names:

1) Essexgt4/Ben

Wozza (work pemitting)

There was at least 80 Modified Jap cars I saw, probably nearer 100 or so as I l had to leave relatively early.

Lexus IS200x3 & Altezza x1, Supras, Celicas, Scooby's (loads), Evos (loads) , Skylines etc all in attendance.

I think more would defo come from LOC if you got some photos posted on here Ben from the first very sucessful meet.

Sorry but I don't want to remember another forum login :crybaby:

I am coming from South London, so if you want to hook up and make a mini-convoy guys

Yemgi, Barrie, Pro-Lex, Roheel, Waynejordan, Jibberjaber etc basically anyone free to join in :D

Need to arrive early to get some spaces together.....

Ben I have post up some pics on this topic so people can see how busy it was.

(hope thats ok ?)

small_pict1894.jpg

AltezzaCol, Davew481 wgc, Yaumeister, Myself and the other S/C Black IS200 fella

(apologies for forgetting your name) were in attendance, hopefully we can get a few more at the next one ??

P1260153.jpg

Some IS200's on right and one on left

P1260135.jpg

I'm above the 'm' in developements at the back with my shades on white shirt :lol:

P1260152.jpg

DSCF7105.jpg

DSCF7099.jpg

Hope to see you all there !!

well last time i got there for about 10.50 and there was already about 30 cars there so i think i migh actually have to get there for about 10 am now lol but ur welcome to convoy with me il most probably be convoying up with a few of my mates.

just a quick update people on the list so far i have about 90 cars turning up and not including their friends that they are bringing along so should be another brilliant turnout just hope the weather is as good as last time.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk