Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Re-trimmers

reeves1985

Lexus Sheffield Russ there told me of a place in sheffield that do it but wouldnt be cheap :(

& i carnt remember the name :wacko:

I was guna do this on my old Lex but changed my mind cos of price :blush:

wozza the re-trim would be full leather and if i could get a good price on retrim was going to keep the colour stcok beige(my interior) with a caramel insert in the seat the same colour as the piping is now on the cream interior

but the price is going to be the stubling block now if i could get the full leather from a is300 in cream that would be a lot cheaper and still look very nice

if i did that i would have the lex logo embroided on the headrests but the crem interior in full leather seems bo be a rare thing to come by

just wish i could find somewhere for the re-trim thats cheap enough

2D do u have full leather now?

There is a guy call Brett Wandsworth who runs a re-trimming place at Honley, near Holmfirth.

http://www.precisiontrimming.co.uk/

I have seen his work, and it is stunning..

John

thanks ur actually the second person to reccomend him to me site wont let me do online quote so i might give him a call but now thinking it may be a bit to expensive to do at the mo

but you never no if something comes up at right price id definayely go for it

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links