Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Be Nice

D34NO

Hello all im new to the site, Im really thinking about geting either a lexus is200 or an altezza, can anybody give me some pointers on which one is better if any?

Cant offer much help as I,ve just recently joined , got an IS 200 Sport Navigator and apart from the CD player everything is SUPERB , I Love It .

BTW Welcome

The IS200 is group 12/13 and i believe the altezza due to being an import is 18-20 but i'm not 100% on that.

Your choice on which one to buy will be made by what you want from the car. Considering you have a group 20 car at the minute i'm guessing it's pretty quick and so in that case i'd suggest an altezza. Although you could go for a IS200 supercharged or an IS300.

O yeah and welcome to the club.

What are you after with the new car apart from it being stylish as that wont be a problem with a lex

better MPG as mine does about 18-20 mpg on a good day so if my heavy foot kicks in it goes down a far bit lol

and tbh i have always liked the look of a lex

What are you after with the new car apart from it being stylish as that wont be a problem with a lex

better MPG as mine does about 18-20 mpg on a good day so if my heavy foot kicks in it goes down a far bit lol

and tbh i have always liked the look of a lex

If you're used to a fast car then you'd probably find yourself driving the Lex hard and will return similar MPG I'm afraid, these cars do not have a reputation for being frugal

Sorry buddy im already booked in with a club at japfest

That's OK as well...just come on over to LOC for a chat...welcome to the club btw, hope you find something you like.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links