Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Side Repeaters

Lexus2D

I'd be interested to see some "on the car" pics if anyone has these, have been thinking of getting the clear side repeaters for a while as many have, but these might look better as my car's blue..........

If they were clear they would go nice with a Platinum ICE IS200

but smoke need a Black IS200 in my opinion. Soz Trudi :crybaby:

No i think i agree can u break the yellow out of the 1`s on 2 make them clear :question:

Or where can i get clear 1`s from :question:

I dont like 2 c the Yellow :whistling:

No i think i agree can u break the yellow out of the 1`s on 2 make them clear :question:

The lenses are already clear on yours? Maybe it is just the orange bulb you can see? I changed to clear side repeaters on my GS and bought the chromed amber bulbs to stop the orange showing (also did the same on the front indicators after breaking out the orange cup). If I can find the spare ones, I'll bring them on Sunday and you can try them on yours.

The lenses are already clear on yours? Maybe it is just the orange bulb you can see? I changed to clear side repeaters on my GS and bought the chromed amber bulbs to stop the orange showing (also did the same on the front indicators after breaking out the orange cup). If I can find the spare ones, I'll bring them on Sunday and you can try them on yours.

Thanx ;) no its not the bulb it has orange inside cos i wanted 2 just change the bulbs :(

Also want 2 do the front but wouldnt know where 2 start :msn-cry:

hi,

those smoked side indicators are also available in a clear version.

but be careful! had them on my IS ... very poor quality. well, at least exactly the ones i bought. ;)

their seal was not very good, "soaked" water.

maybe not every set of these is like the same - so perhaps just try them out. ;)

i don't know if there's a UK auction for the clear ones, but here's a german auction for the clear indicators:

HERE

but the best deal is to get the OEM clear indicators from the "old" LS.

they have the exact same shape like the IS200/300/altezza ones, so fit perfectly.

their outer glass is clear (not milky) and they don't have this orange lense inside. instead, they have a chrome "cap" that covers the orange bulb, so you cannot see it from the outside. but a little orange shine stays. so just use silvered oder chromed bulbs.

those cheap chromed bulbs you can get on eBay etc. are crap.

the chrome layer is so strong so that a lot of light gets lost.

here in germany, there's a company selling this product:

HERE

perfect bulbs - silver (so no orange reflection in the indicators) and E-signed, so totally street legal.

the silver coat is just strong enough so that there's no orange shine, but not too strong, so they still emit enough light.

i've been using them for years now.

but the best deal is to get the OEM clear indicators from the "old" LS.

That is the approach I took for my GS, bought the OEM RX clear indicators. Not the cheapest option unless you can find some at a breakers, cost £36 for the pair so a bit more expensive than the eBay jobbies but fit is perfect.

How much were the LS430 side repeaters guys ?

If expensive the German ones look good value.....

If I remember correctly, it's about £34ish quid for the pair direct from Lexus, and I think that's with a Gold discount. Check with Chris.S to be sure.

From what i remember they were about £20....not 100% though, Chris ??

Ive got smoked LS430 ones pic not the best pic but you get the idea..... :winky:

Where did you get smoked LS430 indicators from?

I got them from Mike quite a while ago, he's not around anymore....essentially you could make your own anyway, just get a set from the dealers and get yourself a can of tint spray and add layers until it gets to a darkness you like.....make sure its good quality though, probably wash/rub off otherwise!......actually ive probably still got my original LS430 ones somewhere :unsure:

These German ones are a bit more expensive, but look like a better cleaner repeater IMO

Item number: 250220658390

Totaly agree 4 the sake of £4 :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links