Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Exhaust Tip

Had this Powerflow exhaust tip fitted over the weekend and quite pleased with the look. Obviously it's just cosmetic and does nothing for sound or performance cos it's just the tip. Previously had a chrome one bolted on but looked crap after about 6 months as it turned rusty.

The Powerflow one is actually welded on and shouldn't go rusty as it's stainless.

Really wanted a cat-back but -

a) Havn't got the pennies right now

b)There's nothing wrong with my standard b/box

So will wait till my original b/box drops off til i get a cat-back now :shifty:

Also stuck on some TRD badges..........what do you think?????

post-13013-1203965784.jpg

post-13013-1203965870.jpg

post-13013-1203965914.jpg

post-13013-1203965961.jpg

The tip was only £30 which included the labour to weld it on, so as Jamie says it is a cheap alternative to getting a full zaust.

There was plenty of styles and shapes to choose from including ovals and twins etc but this one seemed to fit the TTE skirt just nice.

Not sure about the position of the rear badge myself, might put it lower down.

Just wanting some TTE / Eiback lowering springs now, needs slamming down a bit. Does anyone know of any or have some for sale?

Thanks for the comments guys.

• 5 months later...

Hi Purvesh, looks the same as mine, cost me about £25-30 for the tip and to weld it on was about £10 if I remember correctly.

Bit late now but will measure it tomorrow and post again after work, but all you need to do is take the car in and they have a pretty big selection which they will try until you find one that you like that fits your bumper.

Hi Purvesh, looks the same as mine, cost me about £25-30 for the tip and to weld it on was about £10 if I remember correctly.

Bit late now but will measure it tomorrow and post again after work, but all you need to do is take the car in and they have a pretty big selection which they will try until you find one that you like that fits your bumper.

Thanks mate, just wanted to get an idea of what model numbers would fit. Ideally I'd like it if they could post one out to me and I'll get it welded on locally.

Nice job mate , must admit I agree with Wozza on the rear badge , I think I'd have put the rear one on the splitter in the L/h corner at the front , looks good though mate .

Regards

Paul.

I don't like the rear on eeither! Not sure why, sorry. (My car has a fricken KOMPRSSOR badge on the back mind, from a Merc! So maybe I can't say much!)

The tip is nice, but if you ever get a full system, please dont go back to Powerflow! They are rubbish for performance, and would not suprise me one bit if you lost power as a result, though they may sound nice.

(You have this topic is Supercharging and Turbo Mods, possible the wrong section!)

For the price you paid I couldnt complain, it looks better than stock. If you had paid more I'd of said you should just waited to get the whole system. As for the badges it's a personal thing, mine is debadged totally on the back(nothing against them just took them off when i sprayed it) & your adding more. I do like the side ones though as most have said, I believe another member had some similar ones one a black is also an they looked great 2 :) nice mods

Any update on diameter, length, model number mate?

• 2 weeks later...

exhaust tip is looking nice. .exactly what i was after.. im really not wanting a loud exhaust anymore.. but the twin end pieces on my GS just are not looking their best.. nor do they propperly fill the holes.. may take a trip down there to get some popped on... although i would want them upside down so no visable branding..

UPDATE

Here is a link to all the styles of tips that they do...

http://www.powerflowexhausts.com/tailpipes.asp

Hope it helps

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links