Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus I S 200 Emblem Set

As per title really.

does anyone know where i can get a rear emblem set for an IS200? i.e L logo, lexus logo and IS200 logo??

@Monster-mat, do you have a set going??

not fussed about colour, but want them as cheap as possible.

cheers

rob

it could be your lucky day, think i have a set somwhere you mean the logos on the back (big L/lexus logo and is200) they only come in silver/chrome right?

anywayz ill try and dig up what i have tomorrow in the daylight and let you know.

@stav, can't find any apart from thye circled L

@Motsey, that'd be fantastic mate. they're what i'm after.

pm me how much you want for them and we can sort something out (assuming u can find them :shifty: )

you can get them from a dealer, they are not that expensive as I replaced mine when I got bored with the gold ones,

I think they are no more than £15, the most expensive one is the one for the grill at £17. I could be wrong it was a while ago now since I bought them. Will try find the invoice for em :shifty:

oh ok mate, thought the stealer would be more than that.

i'll wait to see if motsey has them as would rather deal with LOC members than the dealers.

let me know if u find them fella.

cheers

rob

You could see if you can 'borrow' them off another Lexus?!!

thought that, but not worth my time or effort keith.lol.

any news motsey mate??

I have a set. Just offered them / 1 of them to Dazz32 as some mindless ***** stole his rear and sabotaged his front. P.S They are not that cheap from the dealer. You buy them individually as they don't come as a set due to individual requirements.

You could see if you can 'borrow' them off another Lexus?!!

thought that, but not worth my time or effort keith.lol.

any news motsey mate??

I have a set. Just offered them / 1 of them to Dazz32 as some mindless ***** stole his rear and sabotaged his front. P.S They are not that cheap from the dealer. You buy them individually as they don't come as a set due to individual requirements.

which do you have left mate???

As per title really.

does anyone know where i can get a rear emblem set for an IS200? i.e L logo, lexus logo and IS200 logo??

cheers

rob

Hiya.

I've got the whole set sitting here brand new unused.

Consists of the following 5 self adhesive emblems... 'L' symbol, LEXUS, I, S, 200

Can't remember why I bought them now but it must have been ages ago.

Just been outside to double check my car isn't missing any and they're all there so I guess these ones can go somewhere useful.

Rgds

TG

As per title really.

cheers

rob

Hiya.

Consists of the following 5 self adhesive emblems... 'L' symbol, LEXUS, I, S, 200

Just been outside to double check my car isn't missing any and they're all there so I guess these ones can go somewhere useful.

Rgds

TG

i'll take them off you mate, price dependent of course :whistling: ;)

pm me how much u'd like for them fella.

As per title really.

cheers

rob

Hiya.

Rgds

TG

ive only got the big "L" for the rear only one i could find u can have it if u want

As per title really.

cheers

rob

Hiya.

Rgds

TG

ive only got the big "L" for the rear only one i could find u can have it if u want

ahh bummer. never mind mate. cheers for looking.

if ur giving it away mate then i'll gladly take it off ur hands....need something to practice on :whistling:

As per title really.

cheers

rob

Hiya.

Rgds

TG

if ur giving it away mate then i'll gladly take it off ur hands....need something to practice on :whistling:

whats your plans for it? send me your postage details and ill send it away wasnt gonna charge for the set if i did find them anywayz

I have the full set. They were on my altezza when i got it :o and they were taken off straight away (no offence). Im not quite sure how you will stick them on your car as the sticky bit is obviously gone off them but they are yours if you want them. Dont want anything for them, they are just gathering dust anyway.

Darren

As per title really.

cheers

rob

Hiya.

Rgds

TG

whats your plans for it? send me your postage details and ill send it away wasnt gonna charge for the set if i did find them anywayz

pm sent matey. cheers for your help. in response to ur other question, i'll get back to u shortly - have a couple of connections in that field :winky:

I have the full set. They were on my altezza when i got it :o and they were taken off straight away (no offence). Im not quite sure how you will stick them on your car as the sticky bit is obviously gone off them but they are yours if you want them. Dont want anything for them, they are just gathering dust anyway.

Darren

mate, that's wicked. pm sent.

does anyone know where i can get the proper adhesive to stick these badges back on???

Could you not use that big roll of foam tape i gave you Rob and cut them out with a sharp craft knife?? :whistling:

i thought that mate, but think they may stick out too much from the boot lid as the tape is pretty thick???

also that tape is a PITA to remove (should i decide to) and not sure if it will leave a nasty mess that i won't be able to get off??

many many thanks to darren for sending me the emblem set. you're a gent matey!!

unfortunately the 'Lexus' badge broke into 3 in transit so i was wondering if anyone has that badge they would like to part with??

cheers in advance,

rob

also need the big L as i've realised the one i have is the smaller one for the front (which i needed anyhow :whistling: )

so i'm after the 'LEXUS' badge and the 'L' logo from the rear.

please keep me in mind if you have a set lying around gathering dust :blush::crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links