Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Race Technology - Ap22 Performance Meter

Hi Guys,

Do any of you have any experience with these?

http://www.race-technology.com/ap22_2_82.html

They are meant to be accurate within 2/3% for bhp readings, and pretty accurate generally?

For just over the cost of dynos, are these worth the money? or would the dosh be better spent towards other mods?

Cheers

Len

Theres a guy called Jon over on WIM forum that just got one of these AFAIK... posted a 0-60 of 4.7 seconds to 60 in his highly modded MR2, think he hit 100 in 11 seconds...

A mate has the DL1 in his Cooper works, but he is rather sad. He overlays the data onto a map of the track and goes round showing everyone :)

:offtopic:

You bringing her over to Germany so you can earn the right to display the nurburgring sticker ;)

A mate has the DL1 in his Cooper works, but he is rather sad. He overlays the data onto a map of the track and goes round showing everyone :)

You bringing her over to Germany so you can earn the right to display the nurburgring sticker ;)

lenny,i have one you can have for free matey

:o

A performance meter or a sticker?

:o

A performance meter or a sticker?

a performance meter!

this one

http://www.nolimitmotorsport.com/blitz/rmonitor-powerid.html

Hold up Raj, i'll have that if its free!!!!! lol

Been eyeing up the Greddy one for a while.

Stav

Quick edit: doesnt do exactly what the Greddy one does, but hey its new toy if Lenny doesnt want it.

lenny, I have one you can have for free matey

I hope that is not the one Gord gave me ages ago ?

yes it is.It wasnt included in the price and Gord knew this.Ive no idea why it was given to you.im slightly miffed

no freebie then :( lol

yes lennie's freebie still exists.This was clearly a mistake on Gord's behalf as Gord was selling the SC for me.The SC/prolex manifold/gauges/gauge holder was included for £2k.The power ID WASNT!!At that price it was given away

yes it is.It wasnt included in the price and Gord knew this.Ive no idea why it was given to you.im slightly miffed

Raj, you gave it to me if i remember right, for sorting everything out with your supercharger sale (when you kept changing your mind on things) as i thought that i was messing Wozza about, i gave it to him as part of the deal, sorry if i got it wrong way round mate, didn't mean to miff you off mate.

Lots of love and kisses Gord

Raj, you gave it to me if i remember right, for sorting everything out with your supercharger sale (when you kept changing your mind on things) as i thought that i was messing Wozza about, i gave it to him as part of the deal, sorry if i got it wrong way round mate, didn't mean to miff you off mate.

Lots of love and kisses Gord

No Gord,You obviously misunderstood.I wasnt giving you anything for sorting the deal out.I could have sold the charger myself by writing an advert on LOC,but you and I both agreed that you were more informed and you could get me the better price,considering you'd sold a few recently.I specifically said lets keep the Power ID at Charlesworth and i said feel free to use it on the car up there that you were creating with Steve.I was very clear that it wasnt part of the sale to Wozza,as you know i took less money from Wozza as a result of not including that specific item>either way Wozza has something in his possesion that I the seller wasnt offfering.Please can I get the power ID back.Thanks

I offered the charger/manifold/gauges/power ID to wozza for £2100

then i said i was willing to take £2000 for everything minus the POwer ID,but then the buyer got it anyways.No that doesnt make sense to me.

lads, i think this is going somewhat off topic

i dont want to see this sort of debate going on here

sort it out privately

come back and tell us when you have kissed and made up :)

You may here it in a hotel room in Germany LOL :lol:

Stav

sort it out privately

soz Bazza.Just for the record im not arguing with Gord.We have a very loving relationship and we loves each other very much,but he's a deaf old man at the best of times.......................................................Gord get a hearing aid!!!!

Anyways let the topic continue,sorry for the disturbance.

sort it out privately

soz Bazza.Just for the record im not arguing with Gord.We have a very loving relationship and we loves each other very much,but he's a deaf old man at the best of times.......................................................Gord get a hearing aid!!!!

i know, i am just jealous :P

anyway back on topic.....stav wants to know if he is getting a freebie :lol:

sort it out privately

i know, i am just jealous :P

anyway back on topic.....stav wants to know if he is getting a freebie :lol:

Stav I dont think grandad Gord has that kind of Stamina anymore matey.Unless he drops one of his magic pills.lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links