Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 2.0 Sport Erdos Edition

Hi All

This is my first post so please be gentle.

I am looking to purchase an IS200 and have stumbled over a 200 2.0 Sport Erdos Edition, but cannot find any details on it. Can anyone let me know if they have heard of custom model please and any modification details.

:question:

Hi All

This is my first post so please be gentle.

I am looking to purchase an IS200 and have stumbled over a 200 2.0 Sport Erdos Edition, but cannot find any details on it. Can anyone let me know if they have heard of custom model please and any modification details.

:question:

Never heard of it either - Tommy Erdos was one of the BTCC drivers driving a 200.

Found some vague specs for it here though:-

"Limited Edition 1 of only 2 ever made, Short Shift Gearbox, Uprated Clutch, ABS, Alarm, Individual Alloy Wheels, Body Coloured Bumpers, Climate Control, Drivers Airbag, Electric Sunroof, Electrically Adjustable Drivers Seat, Folding Rear Seats, Front Electric Windows, Front Fog Lights, Headlight Washers, Heated Front Seat, Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Power Steering, Radio/Cassette, Radio/CD, Rear Electric Windows, Remote Central Locking, Side Airbags, Steering Wheel Rake Adjustment, Traction Control,. 200 2.0 Sport Erdos Edition. Petrol. Saloon. 4 door. 1988cc. Manual. Astral black."

If Mat's about I'm sure he'll have the definitive answer....

Never heard of it either, seems there's one for sale on the Sun website from a quick google search..........seems weird though, what would be the point of a limited edition of 2? :blink:

Agree that it's definitely one for Mat though, if it is real I'm surprised we've never heard of it on here before! :lol:

split folding rear seats??

how dooes that work when there is a metal divider??

would be very interested in seeing that as it would help my plans no end!!

"Limited Edition 1 of only 2 ever made, Short Shift Gearbox, Uprated Clutch, ABS, Alarm, Individual Alloy Wheels, Body Coloured Bumpers, Climate Control, Drivers Airbag, Electric Sunroof, Electrically Adjustable Drivers Seat, Folding Rear Seats, Front Electric Windows, Front Fog Lights, Headlight Washers, Heated Front Seat, Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Power Steering, Radio/Cassette, Radio/CD, Rear Electric Windows, Remote Central Locking, Side Airbags, Steering Wheel Rake Adjustment, Traction Control,. 200 2.0 Sport Erdos Edition. Petrol. Saloon. 4 door. 1988cc. Manual. Astral black."

never heard of it.....

and theres nothing about this car other than the wheels, that make it any different, i doubt it has an uprated clutch...(there is no extra power so why would it need it)

" one of only 2 ever made".....more like we had 2 we stuck some stickers on them

short shift gearbox, rubbish, its got the latter shifter fitted to it

folding rear seats, impossible, the rear bulkhead is structural on the saloon, there not going to take it out

i call bull**** on the exclusivity of this car

Maybe Mat is right. Surely, and I may be way off base here, if it was one of only two ever made, they'd make it look a little bit more special than it does? Also I'd have thought there would be more information on it than there is. And also which mainstream car manufacturer has only ever made two of a special edition????

Looking at the pics of this so called erdos, it looks like a standard sport, the Erdos sticker doesn't seem to be part of the original car especially when you see the stickers on the wing, makes it look really cheezy, can't see lexus making stickers like that!!. I'm sure the previous owner of the vehicle has put them on him self. Certainly doesn't look right with them stickers, but does seem like a really nice car

The garage was ok, bargined them down on price,

when i got it the stereo was ERR3 but didnt realise till i'd left. But rung them and they got me one to replace it (though it did take a while and a few phone calls to make them remember)

But the car's been fine no problems with it at all.

Stav

Looking at the pics of this so called erdos, it looks like a standard sport, the Erdos sticker doesn't seem to be part of the original car especially when you see the stickers on the wing, makes it look really cheezy, can't see lexus making stickers like that!!. I'm sure the previous owner of the vehicle has put them on him self. Certainly doesn't look right with them stickers, but does seem like a really nice car

Stickers look as good as the ones on the Sean John navigator ;)

nav-side-trim.jpg

err maybe not :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links