• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone isn't going to be happy....  :crybaby:

how could you be upset by that?

I would be made up - thats a cracker.

Brilliant!!! Can't stop LOL! :lol::hehe:

I would be honoured if someone done that to me!!!! And that doesn't mean someone does it now!!!! :P

yeah really **** funny hardy **** ha

yeah im really sure you would be honoured to have that done to you, really **** great it is

yippee

its bull****

sorry mate couldn't resist! But I stand by that..will love if someone done that to me!!!!

yeah really **** funny hardy **** ha

yeah im really sure you would be honoured to have that done to you, really **** great it is

yippee

its bull****

Oh chill out Mitch..... This has happened to loads of us - it just shows you're popular.

When this all started with my Afro, you didn't see me f'in and blindin did you? I used one piccie as my avatar for ages....

You need to be able to take the rough with the smooth pal - take jokes on the chin man, the same way you dish it out....

here are some reviews on how to become a playa

Kay on what makes a true playa:

"Anyone can cheat, but the only way you can be a TRUE playa is if ALL of your females know about each other and don't care. You have to be hella worth something if females will share. And a true playa never gets attached. To all these other people saying that you have to have money, be fine and be all that to be a playa... you're wrong. That's a baller, not a playa!

Keashana on what makes a true playa:

A true playa knows that he looks good and doesn't have any problem telling anyone or himself this. He also has a lot of dough that he can flash around and account for. And, of course, he also rocks the phattest gear and rocks it well.

Sherelyn on what makes a true playa:

A playa has to be smooth. He has to know how to handle his women. A TRUE playa has to have it so good that all his women know about each other and still stay with him. He has to be MEMPHIS (Making Easy Money Pimpin' Hoes In Style)!

Ray on what makes a true playa:

From an ex-playa: For a man or a woman to be a playa or a mack, he or she needs to have great verbal skills. My favorite saying is, "A closed mouth will never get fed!" Also, a playa will tell the truth, so that he or she can never be busted! Because the people that they're involved with know the type of person that they are messing with. You also have to be a good lover. With good s*x, playas can get what they want. Game is to be sold, not told.

Ashley on what makes a true playa:

A true playa is a man who thinks he is ***'s gift to women. He also thinks that he can smooth talk anything that walks and get his way with him or her, depending upon which way he swings. A true playa always flaunts his good qualities and makes excuses for his bad ones. They always have some corny yet smooth pick-up line and most of them are jerks anyway. They always think that if they get shot down, there'll be another honey on the hour every hour waiting to fall for their lines. That's what I think a true playa is.

Autumn Rain on what makes a true playa:

A true playa has to look good, smell good, and have lots of cash, a nice crib and ride with good sound in his car. He has to know how to be a playa before becoming one! Also, a true playa must have the finest clothes and look good wearing 'em!

Sean on what makes a true playa:

A playa exudes confidence and makes women enjoy spending time with him! A true playa does not lie to women; they understand he has multiple women and is only playing, but like any good drug, they just can't get enough of his game….

From a happily married, retired playa

Christa on what makes a true playa:

A true playa doesn't need to be good-looking, although looks help. Playas mainly need to know how to talk and be persuasive. A playa knows how to make a woman feel like she is the center of the universe, which is how a playa gets away with being a playa. Playas also need to be able to juggle the amount of people they're trying to play.

Melodie on what makes a true playa:

A true playa knows what is up. He can handle everything up to the end even if his lady is finding out what is going on and confronts him about it. A true playa doesn't sweat his problems because he knows he has back-ups for them and the ones that left... He knows they'll be back...believe me!

Latasha on what makes a true playa:

A Player has got to have the three "S": Smooth, Sexy, Style. There is no such thing a player without these key elements..

Antonio on what makes a true playa:

A true playa will know how to play his cards, but it's important to know which hand to play with! Money, cars, and a house -- just to name a few... but he also needs charm, a guy who can charm a lady is most definitely a playa!!!

He seemed OK at Gayden Chris, perhaps its time to let this one lapse. Although he has changed his avator sometime recently- so he is still about :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links