Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tbdev Southeast/hertfordshire Jap Meet 27/04/08

essexgt4

hey chaps/chapettes its that time again yup the south east jap meet is upon us soon and im hoping you'll come and give us that fantastic turn out that we always seem to be getting

The popularity of these meets seems to just get better and better and the variety of cars keeps on increasing so its time to organise the next one details are as below i hope you can make it:

TIME/DATE: 27TH APRIL 2008 11 AM ONWARDS

M11 Motorway

Junction 8

Old Dunmow Road

Bishops Stortford

Hertfordshire

CM23 5QZ

Again my mobile number is 07897434353 for any whom wish to contact me or if you wish you can contact me via email or msn messenger my email address is bendeighton@hotmail.com

Remember if any of your mates own piece of jap machinery then tell them about the meet and drag them along hehe.

Addyour names peeps:

1) essexgt4

Remember if any of your mates own piece of jap machinery then tell them about the meet and drag them along hehe.

No German Metal invited :lol:

what was he thinking ?

Anyways I'm sure you will get another good turnout next month.

Good turnout from the LOC boys at the last 1.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk