Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Phone Upgrade

Mr Mole

Guest inicol63

I use a Iphone from apple, it is unlocked so can be used on all sims providers except the 3 network.

I also have the nokia 8810 which my be more to your liking as this is a slide phone that is quite sturdy.

choices choices

Ian

I had this dilema recently but i didnt want a slide phone like you. I opted for the LG view ty and it has been spot on since i had it.

I would recommend that if you can give up a slide phone.

Must agree the viewty is awesome i love it.

Stav

Just upgraded to a nokia n95 8 gb and have been very impressed. It's got the looks and all the functions you could possibly ever want.

I always used to favor the sony ericssons but this phone just blows everything else out of the water.

Well until the N96 in the summer.......

i wanted an N95 last year but orange sold out than started charging £50 for them. I opted for a Blackberry 8810 which is great. my contract runs out next month, so have called up to night to see what they offer as a free upgrade and the phones are all rubbish.

Ive decided to cancel the contract i have in May and have just ordered a new Sony W770i with a free PS3 from carphone warehouse.

Just upgraded to a nokia n95 8 gb and have been very impressed. It's got the looks and all the functions you could possibly ever want.

I always used to favor the sony ericssons but this phone just blows everything else out of the water.

Well until the N96 in the summer.......

The N95 8gb out-specs pretty much everything!

No mate, the unlock buttons on the side not the screen.#

Stav

LG's first touch screen phone unlocked in ure pocket. Also, it would hang up if it touched ure ear!

They moved the unlock and hang up buttons to the side pretty quickly thou!

Stav can you alter the time that the phone automatically locks???

I think so, but i'm just used to pressing the button on the side when i've finished to lock it.

Ok I have just ordered the Viewty in Black

Not in Purple like Stav's one :lol:

Purple? Eh i'm confused.

LG's first touch screen phone unlocked in ure pocket. Also, it would hang up if it touched ure ear!

They moved the unlock and hang up buttons to the side pretty quickly thou!

The hang up buttons are still on the front, but their proper buttons not touchscreen.

Stav

Ive just upgraded, didnt know what to get, i liked the N95, but dont like slider phones.

I then found the N82, exactly the same specs as the N95, has a better flash on the camera, and isnt a slider phone, so far i love it, its a great phone.

I've got an Iphone - its an awesome phone, surpasses anything I've had before

I bought it from o2 for £269 on their website via quidco.com - which gets you £35 cashback.

Once you get the phone unlock it - takes 5 minutes, don't bother signing up to the Iphone contract.

Then sign up on e2save.com for a 12 month free (when you send the cashback) contract, which came with a Nokia 6300 - that I sold on for £75.

Bit complicated but at the end of this I get an Iphone for £159 with a years contract free (once the cashback cheques come mind).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links