Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recommend Alloy Wheel Refurb Place?

Roonaldo

Hi,

I have a curbed alloy wheel and wanted to know if anyone can recommend somewhere to repair it?

I am based in Hemel Hempstead Herts, so somewhere in South East/ North East London area.

Needs to reputable, reasonably priced but more importantly will do a good job.

Thanks,

Mate if you're based in Hemel, then go to a place called BJV Engineering (wheelrefurbishing.com), they're probably about 10mins from where you are as they're in Flaunden in Herts.

I popped into their place earlier today to get a quote for some repairs myself, prices are great and their work is very good, saw some of the examples they had just finished. If you google them, you'll find them recommended on many forums...........as they're so close to you it's a no brainer where to take them, but they also have a free collection and delivery service too :)

• 3 weeks later...
Great place in Gillingham Kent called Lepsons. They do a same day turnaround I believe.

For quite a hefty price as well... over £90 a wheel i believe... if not more... cheaper to buy new rims with less waiting.. lol.

We use them all the time at work as we dispose all of their tyres for them. a wheel sent in is turned around in 5-7 days for about £50

Mate if you're based in Hemel, then go to a place called BJV Engineering (wheelrefurbishing.com), they're probably about 10mins from where you are as they're in Flaunden in Herts.

I popped into their place earlier today to get a quote for some repairs myself, prices are great and their work is very good, saw some of the examples they had just finished. If you google them, you'll find them recommended on many forums...........as they're so close to you it's a no brainer where to take them, but they also have a free collection and delivery service too :)

In case if you don't know, WIM refurbish wheels too (it has a working relationahip with BJV :P ).

In case if you don't know, WIM refurbish wheels too (it has a working relationahip with BJV :P ).

...and they can loan you a 17" 250 wheel and tyre while you're having yours refurbed, if applicable :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links