Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Visit To The New W.i.m Premises

Cous3

Well I got to visit Tony at his new premises the other day, and very nice it is to. As soon as you turn up you are fully aware of one thing....S-P-A-C-E, something that Tony was always short of before. Space outside too, enough for plenty of cars, so the open day will be a breeze for all those planning to go.

I also got to see a few of Tony's new toys, and very impressive they are too.........My Lex went on his new rig, thanks to my nearside wheel meeting with a nasty pothole a few weeks ago. I really thought it was shot and too far gone for any kind of recovery of the settings, but Tony had other ideas. The master got to work with his new machine and all was made well again...........I truely was amazed at Tony's handy work.

So I'd like to say two things here:

First if you have been planning to get to see Tony and kept putting it off, now is the time to go see him now he has his own place, you will not regret it I assure you.

Second, Tony a huge thanks mate for sorting the Lex out, I really appreciate it.

A few pics of the new place:

314058451.jpg

314058457.jpg

314058454.jpg

Keith

300 mile drive ? Where are you coming from.......Germany ?

Even 150 each way sounds kinda high to me mate.

Chesham is 10 mins away from the M25 at about junction 18 or 20

Has Kent grown overnight :lol:

Was there the other day and once the opening has been cut out and shutters put in the reception is finished its up up and away proper, drinks facility isnt bad either :D

Jct 2 of the M40 is another option.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links