Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

:shifty: There I was on a lovely sunny day just having paddled down a couple of cogs to feel & hear the grunt from that beautiful V6 to pass a couple of cars when I thought 'ain't life grand'. My kids when they visit find an excuse to drive it, my grandchildren fight to get in the front seat (the reverse camera is "real cool"). Yes the Bridgestones are noisy but the Mark Lev takes care of that & the rear view mirror vibrates but only in time to the sub woofer. I write this as a retired 67 yr old & believe me when I push that little green start button I loose all my wrinkles & at least 20 years, so you see ain't life just grand.

P.S. Sorry if your reading this and you've got the diesel.

:shifty: There I was on a lovely sunny day just having paddled down a couple of cogs to feel & hear the grunt from that beautiful V6 to pass a couple of cars when I thought 'ain't life grand'. My kids when they visit find an excuse to drive it, my grandchildren fight to get in the front seat (the reverse camera is "real cool"). Yes the Bridgestones are noisy but the Mark Lev takes care of that & the rear view mirror vibrates but only in time to the sub woofer. I write this as a retired 67 yr old & believe me when I push that little green start button I loose all my wrinkles & at least 20 years, so you see ain't life just grand.

Ha Ha i like that abbo 07 ........roll on me being like that when im 67.. :lol: at the moment i feel like im 167. :duh: :lol:

:lol:

And even better when you knock off the safety and hit "ETC".

Only problem is forgetting its off and accelerating in gear 1 into ( Dougnut World ).

There's a lot of power in there for us older boilers.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links