Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Cargo Net

Anyone know where I can buy a Cargo Net from for my car? Keep hearing small items rolling around in my boot and it's beginning to get cheese me off. :angry:

I haven't tried the dealer yet. Also what kind of price am I looking at? :unsure:

Many thanks :)

i've got the horizontal one. it hooks onto the four silver hooks in the boot, elasticated cargo net - speaks for itself really, still want picture? It is excellent though, nothin rolls around with that in :D

Did you say £36.95 for horizontal cargo net? I paid £42.25 for mine :angry:

Where do the vertical ones go? Do they section off the part behind the wheel arches?

i've got the horizontal one. it hooks onto the four silver hooks in the boot, elasticated cargo net - speaks for itself really, still want picture? It is excellent though, nothin rolls around with that in  :D

Did you say £36.95 for horizontal cargo net? I paid £42.25 for mine  :angry:

Where do the vertical ones go? Do they section off the part behind the wheel arches?

Ahhh...I think I know what they both look like. I have seen them before but wasn't too sure which one was horizontal and which was vertical. I think I want the vertical one.:) If I'm right, this is the one that runs from left to right along the opening edge into the boot. Not too sure how to describe it, the same as the one Johnny Boy had in his motor.

I've got one - brilliant it is! Stick a single carrier bag under it, & it stops the contents getting scattered all over the boot.

Same here tho... I got rushed £47 for mine :(

if those are the RRP prices, are the dealers allowed to sell them at higher prices?

also, i was shown the price in a lexus accessories catalogue :blink:

finally which is your dealership chris?

Don't forget a RRP is only a recommended price set by Lexus it doesn't mean a Lexus centre has to sell at that price, however it is quite possible that the RRP has been reduced as sometimes they do if Lexus think they are too expensive

As for me I work for Lexus Staffordshire

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links