Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Leeds Area Mini Meet?

Maz

why dont u come to the manchester meet  :unsure:

Are any of you planning to come to the Northern meet this Sunday then? :huh:

Zee,

Are you up for a mini meet in the Leeds area one Sunday? ;)

Potentially...... still think you guys should come to Chester this Sunday - there will be LOADS of us then and we can take over Lexus Chesters Car Park.....!!!! :yahoo:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont u come to the manchester meet  :unsure:

Are any of you planning to come to the Northern meet this Sunday then? :huh:

Zee,

Are you up for a mini meet in the Leeds area one Sunday? ;)

Potentially...... still think you guys should come to Chester this Sunday - there will be LOADS of us then and we can take over Lexus Chesters Car Park.....!!!! :yahoo:

I'm considering coming to chester Zee, but I won't know if I can make it until Saturday evening.(other comitments I have to worm out of.)

Is it ok to let you guys know at short notice, or do I need to get my name down earlier??

Who's the "LOADS OF US". I thought there was only about five or six going when I last read the thread ?

I'm considering coming to chester Zee, but I won't know if I can make it until Saturday evening.(other comitments I have to worm out of.)

Is it ok to let you guys know at short notice, or do I need to get my name down earlier??

Who's the "LOADS OF US". I thought there was only about five or six going when I last read the thread ?

There are 11 down so far - and the Northern meet is this Sunday (not Saturday).... let us know when ever you can mate - the more the merrier!!! :D

There are 11 down so far - and the Northern meet is this Sunday (not Saturday).... let us know when ever you can mate - the more the merrier!!! :D

I mean't I wouldn't know wether I could make it on Sunday, until Saturday evening...Mr Zee :whistling:

Well 27th is okay for me too.

Unless any of you want to re-arrange it so that Ultraviolet can make it too??

I can't make the 27th or the 4th May .......

Lotherton Hall is near Garforth - just off the A1

What is convient for everyone, bu it has to be sunday.. easier Maz n myself.. :D :D

well, 27th this month, 11th, 18th, 25th of May is good to me, say around 12:30am or so, will be good for me in May, then i will have my Boot build, Re-trims, and Sound system up and running then (hopefully, hehe :lol::lol: ), but 27th this month is fine too...............so anyone want to come, PM me with a date and time and i will work something out.. thank guys, and girls

from Maz= Tony :D :D :D

I can't make the 27th or the 4th May .......

Lotherton Hall is near Garforth - just off the A1

Maybe we should make it the 11th of May, sothat Ultraviolet can make it over, and also Maz will be able to show off his new boot build etc...?

Well i can goto Leed meet on the 11th, but i will be on a Loan car then, look like my boot and ice install goin to be 2 weeks ( too many things to install, heheh :D ), but i will still go if everyone else is, but i dont think i can make it to JapFest, cause i have to get back to work by 4pm..... :( :(

11th is perfek! 27th O couldnt do as I am in Cardiff "Lets Off Road!"

11th at good old Lothers! yes no probs. are we thinking an 11.30am meet and then on for lunch somewhere? that would bve civilised, no?

Ps. has anyone checked to see if its open... :whistling: :P

UltraV, you can take me a spin in that imp-like rice rocket but, I think you should suck it up and bring the Lex. I know you have love for the fun cars, but imagine if I turn up in the Rangy and the handbrake fails? might turn your honda into a wheel chok! Nah.. Make it a Lex day, I say!

See you there on the 11th!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links