Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where Can I Get Front Adj Upper Wishbones?

sorted vti

hey guys.

well i finally got up to wim and they advised me i need front adjustable upper wishbones as there is no adjustment left to fix the problems i have.

a link would be great as i need to get these ordered as soon as possible and get this sorted.

cheers peeps

• 2 weeks later...
pm mat as he had a source for some....... why is your car that bad to need these?

Because it's as low as a snakes belly.

You got that right, I had a mini-meet with Neil today and I had to lie down on the floor to get in.

Looks seriously cool though :wub::wub:

hey guys.

well i finally got up to wim and they advised me i need front adjustable upper wishbones as there is no adjustment left to fix the problems i have.

a link would be great as i need to get these ordered as soon as possible and get this sorted.

cheers peeps

out of intrest what coils are you running to get the car that low?

hahaha. cheers wozza. yeah was good to meet you.

ive got d2's on it. i could go alot lower but then it would scrape the ground constantly!!

when i first lowered it i didnt think it was that low. but everyone that see's it says the same thing. i have a little bit of scraping when going over a speed hump but not much.

hahaha. cheers wozza. yeah was good to meet you.

ive got d2's on it. i could go alot lower but then it would scrape the ground constantly!!

when i first lowered it i didnt think it was that low. but everyone that see's it says the same thing. i have a little bit of scraping when going over a speed hump but not much.

what brand are d2's? and would you reccommend them? i'm guessing by this post they can go planty low?

(sorry i'm a newbie to lexus)

that is the name of the brand!! www.d2racingsport.co.uk

there in sittingbourne in kent. my friend kenny owns impulse who are the uk distributor for d2 products. i think he's still travelling at the mo so u will have to speak to danny.

there not a bad kit at all. but i think mine need setting up a bit better.

hey guys.

cheers peeps

The CUSCO type and the ones available from element motorsport in the states both say that they allow more negative camber....but if your car is lowered it's positive camber adjusters that you would need ... correct?

what i've found out about the cuso adjustables is....

There are four settings that it can be set to, through the use of 4 bolts on a sliding rail, and two locking bolts. The settings are stock, -4mm, -8mm and -12mm, with increasing negative camber respectively.

So if i'm not mistaken the CUSCO would make tyre wear worse not better? :(

the link says the item has been removed.

that's probably because i bought them.... on their way from OZ as we "speak"

he has more for sale here ... http://motors.shop.ebay.com/_Car-Truck-Par..._fxdZ1QQ_ptasZ1

i'll let you know how i get on ..... but i did get Tony at WIM's advice before ordering and he's says going by the description they should allow full recovery ... ;)

link still doesnt work. says theres no results.

whats the sellers name?

Item number: 230267387770

seller = IMPORT AUTO PERFORMANCE

whats with eBay these days? i never had problems with all my other links.... :unsure:

let us know how you get on with those noel! they sound like just what is needed to sort the front tyre wear issue on lowered cars.

does anyone know if anything similar is needed for the camber/toe on the rear?

does anyone know if anything similar is needed for the camber/toe on the rear?

eBay Item number: 230267387748 rear camber adjusters... :winky:

thankfully it's only the fronts that are wearing the insides on mine...

Ya i'll let ye know how i get on and take some pictures ... plus a geometry data printout ... :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links