Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Im A Bus Driver Now

Maz

Hi all, im now a bus driver after px my old BMW 316i for a Zafira 1.6 Club, it drove alots better than my BMW, which is a suprise to me, and its fun too, and now i can have the whole family in 1 car instead of having to go back and fort to go any where... :D :D :D :D

MyZaffy4.jpg

MyZaffy14.jpg

MyZaffy5.jpg

what do you guys think with those Momo alloy i got on my Bus? thinking of having the same Black Momo FXL ONE but in 18 for my IS220D too...but not sure atm..

Wheels are nice dude, but I hate Zafiras! (no offence intended to you). I've heard the build quality and reliability is pretty rubbish, but I'm sure yours will be fine. :blush:

But hey... it does the job you want right!

Nice to see that you are piolting the latest in "Mum Truck Technology". Joking aside though, I do like the Zafira. I was thinking of getting one as a driving school car as most of my clients are mum's or mum's to be and they nearly always end up getting one or the Citroen Picasso. Saying that, I should probably go for a Range Rover Vogue as some of them end up buying these. Or better still, a Bentley Continental Flying Spur.

Sorry about that, Normal service has been resumed. It's Micra power all the way for me.

i had a zafira 1.6 as a cover vehicle for about 3 weeks. it was great. before driving i thought "what a load of ****" but it drives great! even whooped loads of cars through the city!

i would of got one, but i wanted the GSI (was out of budget then).

hope it doesnt let you down!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links