Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wim Visit

Mossyn

Made a visit to Tony's premises yesterday (5/6/08) and all I can say to anyone who is thinking of going is ...... DO IT.

You are made to feel welcome from the moment you arrive with friendly and helpfull staff.

Everything was explained to me as the car was being checked and adjusted.

My round trip was 175 miles and boy was it worth it.

Many Thanks Tony to you and your staff

I believe we had a winner, If you look at previous posts he posted in the Eyebrows thread and said he'd contact the member who was selling them!

Lol love this sherlock Holmes stuff.

OK lads.

Nice one.

Must admit it did give me a bit of a fright ...... and I bet Dr. Bones had a squeeky bum moment thinking his new premises was going to be up in smoke too.

OK lads.

Nice one.

Must admit it did give me a bit of a fright ...... and I bet Dr. Bones had a squeeky bum moment thinking his new premises was going to be up in smoke too.

can you please tell us who you purchased these from. are they from the hyper lighting 'company'?

has any damage been done to the car??

any idea why they failed? i presume you just had scotch lock connections to the sidelight feed?

OK lads.

Nice one.

Naaah i would have just pushed the car out :whistling: .......

Seriously though i was very worried about the car.

I can just see your new Phone booking system

Lexus Enquiry

What do you want done,Geometry

Ok

Wednesday ok for you

Is it modified in any way? yes nice fancy lights

FXXkOFF then

OK lads.

Nice one.

Naaah i would have just pushed the car out :whistling: .......

Seriously though i was very worried about the car.

I can just see your new Phone booking system

Lexus Enquiry

What do you want done,Geometry

Ok

Wednesday ok for you

Is it modified in any way? yes nice fancy lights

FXXkOFF then

LMFAO.... bring your own extinguisher! :lol:

Thankyou all for your concern about my car.

I can assure you that I am ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think it would be fair if I told you all who I purchased the lights from. I'm sure he will be in contact very soon.

They were fiited correctly into the side light circuit but certainly not with scotch locks.

No idea what so ever as to why they failed, will just have to put it down as one of lifes little gems eh !!

Made a visit to Tony's premises yesterday (5/6/08) and all I can say to anyone who is thinking of going is ...... DO IT.

You are made to feel welcome from the moment you arrive with friendly and helpfull staff.

Everything was explained to me as the car was being checked and adjusted.

My round trip was 175 miles and boy was it worth it.

Many Thanks Tony to you and your staff

we didnt get to say hello yesterday ........so hello :)

Thankyou all for your concern about my car.

Sod your car...i was more worried about Tony's one million pound centre :lol::lol:

I think you should spill the beans on the seller or the make of Led's to protect another members car's catching fire.....unless it was down to a shody install!!

It is important to know who supplied them, as other members will need to check them.

Mossyn you don't want to be held responsible for not telling, and another member's car goes up in smoke do you ?

Who supplied them ?

Who fitted them ?

Were they independantly & individually fused ?

Were the lights on when they went up ?

Were they fitted touching something hot like Radiator edge etc ?

Sorry but we do need to know....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links