Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Attendees & General Chat

Bazza

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I haven't bought my tickets yet but me and Sarah will be there as usual :whistling: At least i don't have to try and get the time off work as i have handed my notice in!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shutit: :shifty:

Jason :P

Hi all,

I haven't bought my tickets yet but me and Sarah will be there as usual :whistling: At least i don't have to try and get the time off work as i have handed my notice in!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shutit: :shifty:

Sorry to hear that mate but hope you find something again soon? And look forward to seeing you both again :D

Hi all,

Sorry to hear that mate but hope you find something again soon? And look forward to seeing you both again :D

Already have a new job, start the monday after JAE :D huge pay cut but the job is 100x better than what im doing now, so excited about it. I can't wait to actually want to get up to go to work, worth more than money to me!!!! :P

Hi all,

Already have a new job, start the monday after JAE :D huge pay cut but the job is 100x better than what im doing now, so excited about it. I can't wait to actually want to get up to go to work, worth more than money to me!!!! :P

Nice one mate and i know what you mean about the job satisfaction thing :D

Do you know if we will need anything on our cars to say were with the club? or will they have a list of owners at the gate again? So that we can get to the club stand? I'll be arriving a bit later on the Friday and not sure on the parking arrangements for club members/public? :D

Just like last year show them your ticket & tell them what club you are with and they should point you in the right direction Chris :D

Thanks Janey, just wasnt sure :D

Edit : Just thought are you going in the lex again this year?? :)

Do you know if we will need anything on our cars to say were with the club? or will they have a list of owners at the gate again? So that we can get to the club stand? I'll be arriving a bit later on the Friday and not sure on the parking arrangements for club members/public? :D

Just like last year show them your ticket & tell them what club you are with and they should point you in the right direction Chris :D

Thanks Janey, just wasnt sure :D

Edit : Just thought are you going in the lex again this year?? :)

What & bring it out of its slumber :lol: TBH have no idea at the mo...could be the Lex or the 'Tart or the Vitz or ........

all 3 :whistling:

Info just released

Mersea have a 'No Glass' policy on site.

This means you are not allowed to bring any glass bottles on site whatsoever.

So cans/plastic bottles only please there is full recycling facilities available on site for plastic, metal & paper

I bet someone doesn't listen..... anyways 24 cans are very easy to carry :D

Just checked Routefinder for my journey to JAE the postcode is CO5 8SX btw.

And i've got a 286mile, 6hr journey each way according to routefinder! that sucks!

Alright folks, i will be there although im afraid to say i shall be on another stand.

We have our own stand this year which is a first, for those who remember the green leaf on m car things have escalated from that into a whole forum and site JDMtas.com ( MFC )

I shall pop over for more late night s/c impressions lol.

Just checked Routefinder for my journey to JAE the postcode is CO5 8SX btw.

And i've got a 286mile, 6hr journey each way according to routefinder! that sucks!

for me its

Driving directions to East Mersea, Colchester, Essex CO5 8SX, UK

215 mi – about 3 hours 58 mins

geez 430 miles there n back :crying:

where is ur stand Jay ? do u have a plot number ?

Yeh i believe we're plot 76 although their still making finial changes etc and as we are a small group we may end up getting shifted.

cant wait though, so much stuff to organise and cram into the car, i'll be lucky if i have any diffuser left by the time i get there lol.

Can you add a +1 to me please.

My mates coming with me, he's just bought his ticket through the club.

Stav

Added a +1 Stav post-7245-1218106099.gif

If anyone does need tickets there are still a few available here :D

Grab 'em before its too late or you just may miss out on a weekend of post-7245-1218106132.gifpost-7245-1218106113.gif & post-7245-1218106276.gif ohh and cars :whistling:

had some good news today, im not in work on the saturday so i'm thinking of coming down straight from work, maybe very tired when i arrive but should get there for 9pm

had some good news today, im not in work on the saturday so i'm thinking of coming down straight from work, maybe very tired when i arrive but should get there for 9pm

Thats great news Chris :D

I've been on the list for two tickets. I'm coming for one day though. Can I show my LS430 off for the day with everyone elses? I promise to make sure it is cleaned. Where can I get my tickets in advance? If someone could PM me with the info that would be great. I'd also like my car on the club stand if we have one please. Preety please. Sugar on top etc.

Also Mr Wozza, will you be playing any classics like Tom Jones, Rick Astley, Pointer Sisters?

P.S. If anyone finds my iPod, please don't destroy it. :blink:

P.P.S. I have just bought my tickets so please ignore the question about buying tickets in advance.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk