Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Get My Lex This Weekend :o

Hi guys after scouring about on here and trying to find that special IS (I have been really fussy), and after talks with scorps i've decided to take his stunning is200 off his hands, had a look on sunday and he was kind enough to take me out in it and I fell in love :P (with the car ofcourse).

Can't wait to pick it up this weekend, money has been changed/insurance has been obtained (got a awesome quote with all mods declared), I'm like a kid at christmas, this week just won't go fast enough!!

Pics will follow when I pick her up, + point is it's already been WIM'd, couldn't believe how smooth the ride was and how easy the engine picks up!

yeh, i was really picky! I wanted a 2000 to avoid the tax increase, have low mileage, and have the TTE kit on it. Quite a tall order really but low and behold scorps had his coming up for sale, the JDM headlights are so nice aswell and the Lexus LE wheels look magnificent on a black IS. He has really looked after it, I was mightly impressed and look forward to meeting you guys at a meet.

Lets hope the funds clear by Sunday then...... :D

I'm glad you liked it, i told you the pics dont do it justice (better to see her with your own eyes) does that mean i've got to wash it again this Saturday? Glad your sticking around to.

Did you want the Mudflaps (new, boxed) and H/light (new std)?

yeah might aswell throw them in pete, I would have thought funds would have cleared by tomorow as they were paid in yesterday mid day, I will be kicking some Natwest ***** if they are not with you by sunday.

Yeah I shall do Johnboy, and stav there's some thoughts in my head at the min, but as I'm only 22 don't really want to go to silly! Would like to do something out of the ordinary, however I much prefer subtle cars and not some ricer Mobil :P

I much prefer subtle cars and not some ricer mobil :P

That'll upset a few................duck!! :tomato:

I'm sure the funds will clear m8, just kidding. Oh i've bought her in doors a car today :D the things we do for love!! (or a peaceful life)

I much prefer subtle cars and not some ricer mobil :P

That'll upset a few................duck!! :tomato:

I'm sure the funds will clear m8, just kidding. Oh i've bought her in doors a car today :D the things we do for love!! (or a peaceful life)

I admit theres a couple of bits that could be classed a bit "ricer" on my Lex, but shes got the power and speed as well.

ahh fair enough, Do i get to learn a secret hand shake now then? Is there a innitiation?

Yep....you have to buy the first round of drinks for every member at your first meet :P

So pick a small meeting, preferably around 29/8/08 :whistling:

I was the first to get in touch with Tony but second on the ramps on the same day as Eddie1 with his IS300 and it has been a pleasure and privilege to work with Tony and the guys at WIM, and i will continue to do so whatever cars we have in the household.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links