Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ive check,and looked,but i have not seen the GS460 about.Are they coming into the uk,or do we have to import them.I'm hoping to replace mine end of the year,but don't know if the GS460 ,OR A MAD GS,F will be around.Why don't they just bring them in.From the GS,to what............what car comes close.Come on lexus,give me same choice,a GS F,THATS WHAT I NEED :P Please make the :tsktsk: car,and bring them in.Why do we always get second best.To h.... with the tree hugging, ***** kissing,green :tsktsk: er,just give us the cars,BMW does,Mercedes does,so come on Lexus,get your finger out,and bring in the cars with big :tsktsk: engines

The GS460 is available. I guess Lexus GB don't want to bring them in unless they have a order. Very low volume sales, I was surprised they bothered with it when the GS430 went end of sale. Once the GS450h became available GS430 sales died.

I know you didn't take to the lack of sound from the the 450h but how did the drive compare to your 430?

As you say, what next from a GS430? Would the 460 be that different in everyday driving?

I know you didn't take to the lack of sound from the the 450h but how did the drive compare to your 430?

As you say, what next from a GS430? Would the 460 be that different in everyday driving?

Oh yes, the GS430 is a better drive than the GS450H,It's more of a drivers car,it just feels right.I'm looking :yawn: maybe for a face lift,something different

after road testing the IS F :tomato: ,,,,i was blown away,but is way to small for me

Oh well, can't wait for my test drive in the new Nissan GTR ,THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT IT HAS 2 DOORS, but we'll see B)

Ive check,and looked,but i have not seen the GS460 about.Are they coming into the uk,or do we have to import them.I'm hoping to replace mine end of the year,but don't know if the GS460 ,OR A MAD GS,F will be around.Why don't they just bring them in.From the GS,to what............what car comes close.Come on lexus,give me same choice,a GS F,THATS WHAT I NEED :P Please make the :tsktsk: car,and bring them in.Why do we always get second best.To h.... with the tree hugging, ***** kissing,green :tsktsk: er,just give us the cars,BMW does,Mercedes does,so come on Lexus,get your finger out,and bring in the cars with big :tsktsk: engines

Have you considered putting this question in writing to Lexus GB? They may be able to give you a definitive answer.

I also thought the GS460 was already out too when they facelifted the GS with the mirror indicators and such.......

As far as the GS-F is concerned, there is a rumour it's in development but no one knows for sure, I guess it's a few years away if happening but I'm sure a lot depends on the success of the IS-F as to whether they'll actually bother with it.

I also thought the GS460 was already out too when they facelifted the GS with the mirror indicators and such.......

As far as the GS-F is concerned, there is a rumour it's in development but no one knows for sure, I guess it's a few years away if happening but I'm sure a lot depends on the success of the IS-F as to whether they'll actually bother with it.

By the look of things, the IS F sales are very slow,and that means they not going to come in great numbers which also kills the chance of a mad GS,I just wish they would make it,I know i want one,anyway i will be speaking to dealers ,and we'll see.All these fab cars head stright for the U.S and the U.K gets all the base models,which is'nt right,and even pay more for it.I think if Lexus want take over the market place,they should take risks,and show what they realy can do :winky: Give us cars that make us :lol::lol:

By the look of things, the IS F sales are very slow,and that means they not going to come in great numbers which also kills the chance of a mad GS,I just wish they would make it,I know i want one,anyway i will be speaking to dealers ,and we'll see.All these fab cars head stright for the U.S and the U.K gets all the base models,which is'nt right,and even pay more for it.I think if Lexus want take over the market place,they should take risks,and show what they realy can do :winky: Give us cars that make us :lol::lol:

Why should Lexus (or any car maker) put the UK as a premier market for their luxury cars in terms of sales growth and actual units sold?

Yeah, a lot of the nicer models head for the US since that's a HUGE market for luxury cars in terms of global sales.

Now most premium car brands are looking at China's market, as the luxury car market is growing at a phenomenal rate, certainly faster than established Western markets.

Let's see now, China is now the world's 2nd biggest car market (and will overtake the US market by 2020), sales of ordinary cars are growing by 15%, and the sales growth for the high end cars is around 30% a year.

Hmmmm, release a whole load of high end models in the UK or focus your resources and develop models for the US and China?

I think you could start a petition. Find people who want to pay money for a GS460, and demonstrate there is demand. Take it to Lexus GB and see what they say.

Maneesh is talking sense here, I didn't mean UK sales figures for the IS-F, the US is much more important..........if the IS-F sells well there then there's a good chance the GS-F will come along as the yanks love big powerful saloons :whistling:

Obviously there are so many new markets emerging, the UK is not quite as important..........the plus side though is that as long as it exists somewhere, there's a good chance it'll come here too :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links