Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cooling Plate

tys

lol.basicaly it block the gap between the rad and the engine bay by sitting above where the horns are.its supposed to stop the warm air from the rad getting into the induction pipe.bt im no expert lol.

i think its a bit pricey 2.im tryin 2 find ways of stopping heat soak via my induction kit.atm it realy hot.i have 2x 4inch cold air feed supplying it bt they from underneath the car.doe ne1 have any ideas?

I'm a little confused. Does it direct air to the radiator? Or direct cool air to the induction? Like an air scoop. I think I could do with something "feeding" my induction kit somehow, it just sucks from around the back of the headlight.

Photos would be great if you can find them, as I really don't know quite what you mean!

Can see it working well with the normal intake, but if you have an aftermarket intake/cone filter it would have the opposite effect as it would force all the air through the radiator i.e. all air would be warm without the cooler air that would normally bypass the rad header. :unsure:

Can see it working well with the normal intake, but if you have an aftermarket intake/cone filter it would have the opposite effect as it would force all the air through the radiator i.e. all air would be warm without the cooler air that would normally bypass the rad header. :unsure:

thats the idea !

its nothing to do with the intake, its there to direct incoming air through the radiator, and keeping cooler water temperatures

without it, the incoming air takes the route with the least resistance, that being around and above the radiator

thats the idea !

its nothing to do with the intake, its there to direct incoming air through the radiator, and keeping cooler water temperatures

without it, the incoming air takes the route with the least resistance, that being around and above the radiator

But will this reduce the amount of cold air avaialble to a standard intake (like the one shown in the pic)?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links