Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Man City

Andy-R

Ok so Man S :tsktsk: tty have been taken over by very rich Arabs with obviously no knowledge of football, no dis-respect to the Manc blues but why them why not a team that actually has some history? but thats not my main concern it's the money they have to throw about, I think it will ruin English football they will just chuck millions of quid at any player they want and totally ignor the quality young talent that should coming through the accademy systems, it will be a case of we need a left back because ours is injured throw 50mil at who ever is the best in the world he'll do. Welcome to the end of the game as we know it Roman whatsisface was bad enough but this is a whole new level.

Sorry wrote fotball instead of football in the title :oops:

Haha tell me about it I support Man Utd ;) an this is just crazy now... It's like playing a football game with cheat money, throw so much money at a player they would have to be crazy to refuse ;)

Should they take away the transfer pay system an maybe do some sort of trading instead to help lower clubs :S

You should remember though 11 great expensive players dont make a team. You shoudl know Andy bing a Blue scouse and how well you've done in the past couple of years.

The Arabs will get bored after a few years and leave city in a huge whole.

Stav

Sorry wrote fotball instead of football in the title :oops:

Did you ? :whistling:

Money doesn't get you everything, Torres stays put !!

I heard they may brong Sven back now lmao :o

You should remember though 11 great expensive players dont make a team.....

Yeah but it's not a bad place to start !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a United fan and I know a lot of City supporters who have been slagging off Chelsea for having loads of money and buying "titles" Now they are at it!

All the money Chesea has and they still can't win Champions league!

Man City are NOT a glamorous club and never will be. They are a good club and they needed something like this to happen but if they don't perform and the Arab owners get bored and throws his toys out of the pram where will it leave them?

Robiniho did'nt even know who City were! I'm just glad that City beat Chesea in buying him.

I certainly don't think Sir Alex will be losing any sleep over City. They beat us twice last season without any money So the point is there to prove this season.

It all makes for a good season with Newcastle in turmoil after losing that idiot Keagan! He has never won anything and never will. Although I totally agree with his reasons for walking out.

If you want REAL history in REAL football clubs then it's Man United or (through gritted teeth) Liverpool. Billions of pounds won't ever buy pedigree or Siverware trophy rooms like Old Trafford or Anfield. This season it will be the North West versus Russia and Arabia.

Oh by the way did I mention that we will get the treble this season :whistling:

man city has no history....ha ha........yes they do

why man city get bought...ha ha....sour grapes

common, i think its great for man city, yes it could have been any team, but ...why not man city, i think its good for the sport.

if more teams are bought up, more money comes in...and the youth benifit, as does the economy, and the towns who have the teams, and ........im **** sick of Glazier, i want Man city to knock Man U of its perch.

Sven, could have done good things....but had no money

now theres money, lets see what happens

yes im from manchester, i was a city supporter for many years in my Yoof, and swapped to man u in the late 80s, but gave up on utd when glazier took over

i heard they are changing the name of the stadium to the middle eastlands :whistling:

better than the colin Bell end they currently have. (seriously they do have a colin bell end at eastlands)

if more teams are bought up, more money comes in...and the youth benifit, as does the economy, and the towns who have the teams, and ........im **** sick of Glazier, i want Man city to knock Man U of its perch.

Problem is, if another 6 foriegn owners come in (15 total) they have all the power in the Prem League then and can move it abroad change it to a summer season. Basically take the Englishness away which wont be good. Not saying it will happen but it could.

yes im from manchester, i was a city supporter for many years in my Yoof, and swapped to man u in the late 80s, but gave up on utd when glazier took over

About the time City were **** and got relegated (1987)? for better for worse ay. lol.

Don't know much about football BUT...... don't Manchester United and Liverpool spend shed loads of money on players to?? or does that not count as buying silverware?? was Rooney and co free? was torres a bosman? :whistling:

But I would agree with the title of the topic man city is it the end of football? I think so mate I for one have lost interest in the whole shabang! and belive that if a player is offered the right money he will play anywhere........

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links