Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Bulb Upgrade Advise

TommyH

There are many ebay, depending what you want. Just make sure you get the correct fitments, there is a thread on here if you search.

HIDs are very highly recommended and cost well under £50 delivered these days, if you can stretch to it, you will not regret it!

Hi stoney, thought the HID's were alot more expensive than £50, do you have a link i could look up,

Thanks for your advise matey.

Tommy

There are a few on ebay matey, here are some 9006 6000K HID's for the dipped beam, item number 150295766408

Thanks alot mate, are they quite easy to fit ? im not to mechanicaly minded.

Tommy

Yes mate there quite easy to fit, sometimes you just have to turn the bulb connector the other way round to work but quite a simple thing to do :) You'll be very supprised at how good they are once fitted and will wonder why you hadnt done it earlier :D

The only thing i would do when you do fit them, is pop it into a garage that can check the beam height as when i fitted mine 1 was quite high and the other was very low to the ground so they set them up for me and it didnt cost me a penny to do :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links